Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best lockdownisextended Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best lockdownisextended Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 21 Followers
  • 21 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

SRUTHI VARADHARAJAN

Now that the #lockdownisextended, what are your plans? #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

read more
Is really a sad news
For those who were over confident 
That they would escape from house chores...  Now that the #lockdownisextended, what are your plans? #Collab  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

Chitra Iyer

Now that the #lockdownisextended, what are your plans? #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I shall ensure the cage I am in is adorned with golden words that boast of windows having sparkling verses..
I shall walk freely in and outa the scintillating poetic door of the cage and spread positivity wherever I go..
I know my occasional meditative silence will positively speak to God for ensuring a world that will soon test Corona negative...
hey,do I see the light at the end of the tunnel of captivity slowly getting visible?
Die, Corona, you are anyways a dead one..

Now that the #lockdownisextended, what are your plans? #Collab  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Fairy Lights

Now that the #lockdownisextended, what are your plans? #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba life #philosophy

read more
It gives me Hope, but Anxiety ends up
Killing the Hope Now that the #lockdownisextended, what are your plans? #Collab  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #life #philosophy

ರಂಜಿತಾ ಸೋಮಶೇಖರ್ ❤️

Now that the #lockdownisextended, what are your plans? #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Finding a new thoughts to spend it much more wisely.. 
Before it was feeling like a hell.. 
Now it has become a practice n planning to do needed things as much as possible.. 
Nothing is wasted as it has been doing for whole world especially our wellness 😍 Now that the #lockdownisextended, what are your plans? #Collab  #YourQuoteAndMine

Bizz_are_ Soul

Now that the #lockdownisextended, what are your plans? #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqquotes #yqbaba #yourquotebaba #lackofinspiration #lazydays

read more
dearth of inspiration continues
to intrigue my comatose Writer's block... Now that the #lockdownisextended, what are your plans? #Collab  #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqquotes 
#yqbaba 
#yourquotebaba 
#lackofinspiration 
#lazydays

Anaya Agarwal

read more
     Pray.Wait.Trust..

....said Titus in the first century

I think it still applies...
 Now that the #lockdownisextended, what are your plans? #Collab  #YourQuoteAndMine

Marufa Mazumder

read more
Stay calm with full endurance,
Have patience ,
It isn't so far that we are going to feel the plight of a virus free nation ! Now that the #lockdownisextended, what are your plans? #Collab  #YourQuoteAndMine

Anitha Elisha

Now that the #lockdownisextended, #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #mykindalockdownextensionquote

read more
There's still time to do many things rather than getting sick
Not everything can be changed easily within a click
At these times we'll obviously get more bored
It's much more better than waiting to get cured
Reality may not be the same at all times
It's not the time to indulge in committing more crimes
Stay home and stay safe for you and your family
For these are the times which are not permanent and will end very soon to bring back our life full of cheers happily  Now that the #lockdownisextended,  #Collab  #YourQuoteAndMine
#mykindalockdownextensionquote

Jasmine Saini

read more
I am fully satisfied that I will get back to this world with more patience and skills. Now that the #lockdownisextended, what are your plans? #Collab  #YourQuoteAndMine

Akthari Begum

read more
As the earlier work is going on,
It has to be done again. Now that the #lockdownisextended, what are your plans? #Collab  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification