Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best motivational_poems Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best motivational_poems Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Swaroop Shyam

I m going to deal with a situation that almost every person goes through it. So please understand it with deep dedication. Once I had a blank page that means once I have an opportunity in my life. To attain that goal many sincere efforts were made. I feel the zeal of designing the page. It was almost done but at the last moment a mistake was made which snatched that opportunity from me. I left totally depressed because that blank page was now marked with stain. #Success #Failure #Motivational #Life_experience #motivating_quotes #motivational_poems

read more
THE BLANK PAGE

Once I had a Blank Page
Written during tough times of my age
Great efforts were made, hard work had been done
To carve every single curve, was still a big fun.

I sacrificed some avid occasion
Designing that page was my passion
On the verge to finish
A blunder made all those writing diminish.

I couldn't explain that blooper in brief
Could say it left me in remorse grief
Sat depressed on a solitary plank
Be’cuz that blank page was no more blank.

God advised:-
"History will repeat, don’t be afraid
Time persists; the ink will begin to fade
Then that page might be cloaked by a dirty sheath
But remember; above written are mightier than beneath."

Impelled by that idea, I hold my pen
Years of hard work and efforts insane
Today when a looked under my mage
 Once Again!!! I got that BLANK PAGE.

©Swaroop_shyam I m going to deal with a situation that almost every person goes through it. So please understand it with deep dedication.
                  Once I had a blank page that means once I have an opportunity in my life. To attain that goal many sincere efforts were made. I feel the zeal of designing the page. It was almost done but at the last moment a mistake was made which snatched that opportunity from me. I left totally depressed because that blank page was now marked with stain.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification