Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best manik Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best manik Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about aam ho manik jor, manik and nandini, manik nandini images with quotes, manik singh, manik nandini love quotes,

• 7 Followers
  • 217 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Manik Trehan

♠️ BADNAAM♟️ Hello everyone hope you all are good 💙 After a small interval I am back with another video and I am really sorry for this unplanned break 🙏🏻❤️ But yes having said that from now onwards I'll be super active on this platform 📸 And one more thing please stay tune as there is a lot of amazing content coming down the line 💯 Kuch alag kuch hatke aur lagatar apka Manik apko entertain krta rahega, ye vadaa raha 😉🤝 Again thank you so much for all the love and support you guys have given to #Poetry #poem #nojotovideo #manik

read more
mute video

Manik Trehan

#LifeAfterCorona 10 booming Industries!!💥 Life After Corona!! Dosto is bar koi shayrana baat nahi ki sirf professionally ye situation kaise effect kre gi wo baat ki hain 💙 And I hope this information will help you to grow 🤗 Aur ha wo khete hai na ki adhura gyan hanikarak hota hai 🧐 #nojotovideo #myvoice #Life_experience #TalkOnline #manik

read more
mute video

Manik Trehan

10 Booming Industries!!💥 Life After Corona!! Part 2 ✌🏻 So I hope soon you all will generate a good amount of revenue from any of these industries even during these though times 💪🔥 Dosto ye second part hai please agar aapne first part nahi dekha to zarur dekh lena💙 CHECK OUT THE LINK BELOW 👇👇 And I hope you found out this information useful and it will help you to grow.🤗 #nojotovideo #myvoice #Life_Experiences #TalkOnline #manik #LifeAfterCorona

read more
mute video

Manik Trehan

mute video

Manik Trehan

#RelationAdvice Hi Dosto how are you? Relationship advice bohut bohut wide topic hai iske kahin, kahin prospective hai kahin layers hai jo ki is thode se time frame mei cover karna is not possible 💙 I hope you will understand this 💓 Baki I tried my best ki jo main points hai unhe ache se cover kr lu 🤗 And also, ye points bhi maine thoda se untouched rakhe hai so that aap khud use apne experiences ke hisab se touch kr sako 😉🙃 #myvoice #Life_Experiences #TalkOnline #manik

read more
mute video

Manik Trehan

Raat Thak Kar So Gayi 🌃 Random thoughts 🎙️ Hi dosto!! This is a new segment name - Gupshup with Manik that I have started on my instagram @aapkamanik so just thought of sharing it with you 💫 I hope you will like it 💙 . Acha btw follow me on instagram 😁❤️ Instagram Id - aapkamanik 🤗❤️ #Thoughts #nojotovideo #myvoice

read more
mute video

Manik Trehan

mute video

Manik Trehan

Bas Yun Hi 🌠 Hi everyone!! More then a poem "Bas yun hi" is a feeling one have within, a soliloquy, a thought. So I hope you will like it ❤️ Guys thank you so much for all the love and support you have given to me, you all means a lot to me 💞 And to know more about me #Poetry #pal #writer #nojotovideo #PoetryOnline #manik

read more
mute video

Manik Trehan

Zindagi Bohut Khubsoorat Hai!! ❤️ (Part 1) Hi dosto, Whenever in the life you feel broke, you feel disheartened or you feel that this is it aur ek andar awaaz aaye ki Chalo sab khatam karte hai, so immediately share this feeling with someone, samajh jaana that your mind is giving you a wrong indication Kyu ki wajah chahe jo bhi ho but zindagi se bari ni ho sakti kyu ki - "Zindagi Bohut Khoobsoorat Hai". And no matter how good or bad your present situation is but meri Iss baat ko humesha pakar ke #SushantSinghRajput #nojotovideo #myvoice #mentalHealth #Life_experience #manik #HumBolenge #Sushant_Singh_Rajput

read more
mute video

Manik Trehan

Zindagi Bohut Khubsoorat Hai!! ❤️ (Part 2) Hi dosto, Whenever in the life you feel broke, you feel disheartened or you feel that this is it aur ek andar awaaz aaye ki Chalo sab khatam karte hai, so immediately share this feeling with someone, samajh jaana that your mind is giving you a wrong indication Kyu ki wajah chahe jo bhi ho but zindagi se bari ni ho sakti kyu ki - "Zindagi Bohut Khoobsoorat Hai". And no matter how good or bad your present situation is but meri Iss baat ko humesha pakar ke #SushantSinghRajput #nojotovideo #myvoice #mentalHealth #manik #HumBolenge #Sushant_Singh_Rajput

read more
mute video
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification