Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best eroticatales Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best eroticatales Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 5 Followers
  • 6 Stories

Thunder Bird

#eroticatales

read more

Lakshmi Menon

A blast from the past. An erotica fiction written during the pandemic. This is the 1st part of a 6 part series. Presenting "Paramour" #eroticatales #extramaritalaffairs

read more

Neerja

(Quote141:part2) They were already wet 'cause of rain, while entering the room he smirkingly said, "So lady, you drove so well", and grabbed the key, she hitched and blushed thinking what would he do "now"!! definitely she will be dominated, entering the room she was in these thoughts and in no time as she closed the door, he was standing behind and trapped her like that, kissed at her back, she breathed heavily, he turned her around pulled her even more closer, she leaned over him.. to kiss, bu #Sex #yqbaba #yqdidi #foreplay #yqerotica #moansandmoons #eroticstory #eroticatales

read more
Entering the room,
Wet they were 
'cause of rain,
He pulled her instantly..!
Grabbing the key..
Smirked he..!!
She leaned to kiss him..
But out of flash..
he pushed her..!
against the window glass..

The game of
'Passionate lust over love'
Was at zenith heights..!
On that sexy
Rainy night!!

(IN CAPTION)
(PART 2) (Quote141:part2)
They were already wet 'cause of rain, while entering the room he smirkingly said, "So lady, you drove so well", and grabbed the key, she hitched and blushed thinking what would he do "now"!! definitely she will be dominated, entering the room she was in these thoughts and in no time as she closed the door, he was standing behind and trapped her like that, kissed at her back, she breathed heavily, he turned her around pulled her even more closer, she leaned over him.. to kiss, bu

Neerja

He asked "Do you wanna taste yourself?" "Yes!..", I replied "..but with your lips". He smirked and grasped my breasts and moved down slowly , kissing and licking , while I could feel his breathe when he reaches from my belly button in between my thighs and he took taste of mine "uhhh!" I moaned and "You taste so spicy" smirked he, I looked down at him , 'damn' what a sexy look he gave! I pulled him up immediately and kissed him vigorously, I tasted myself. He pressed my breasts again while his #Sex #lust #yqbaba #erotica #dreamstory #moansandmoons #eroticatales

read more
He asked "do you wanna taste yourself?"
"Yes!", I replied.
He tasted me first , said he "umm it's divine !"
And then 
I tasted myself, by his lips over mine....

(IN CAPTION) He asked "Do you wanna taste yourself?" "Yes!..", I replied "..but with your lips". He smirked and grasped my breasts and moved down slowly , kissing and licking , while I could feel his breathe when he reaches from my belly button in between my thighs and he took taste of mine "uhhh!" I moaned and  "You taste so spicy" smirked he, I looked down at him , 'damn' what a sexy look he gave! I pulled him up immediately and kissed him vigorously, I tasted myself. He pressed my breasts again while his

mazidsagir

teri ghustakh ravish,khamosh nigaho ka wo aks,

hole hole meri ankhon mein utarta chala gaya.

©Mazid El Sagir #Khamoshiyan#love #eroticatales #Try#quotes #InspairdNojoto 

#allalone

Dazzling diary

Her bushy branches are still a newbie
Till you drop your stuffed fig tree #weather #eroticqueen #newbie #eroticatales

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification