Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best HappyBirthdaySachin Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best HappyBirthdaySachin Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 21 Followers
  • 21 Stories

Priya Ki Prerna

ऐसे डूबा तेरी आँखों की गहराई में आज, ♥️🎁 #priya_ki_prerna #Trending #viral nojoto #Jaam #foryou #Love #HappyBirthdaySachin #Shorts #musicandvideosRJ Arun Kumar Ojha "सीमा"अमन सिंह Anil Ray The Devil गुरु देव Rajat Bhardwaj

read more

Rawat Vikram

Simran

I still remember, I was 9 when India won WC, that was time when I started loving cricket and trying to understand it's Beauty! But saddest thing of entire life is when I just started dissolving myself in cricket, Sachin leave 22yards! I can just watched his highlights! Yet, I am glad that I witnessed his 100th 100 and last match! His speech during his last match still gives me goosebumps! He is God Of All Time indeed! He never stops to make India PROUD! #HappyBirthdaySachin #SachinTendulkar yq #Motivation #yqbaba #yqtales #tribute #simran_tathe

read more
Dear 26 alphabets,
Please help me to arrange you in such a unique and fantastic manner that it becomes a tribute to God Of Cricket!
Irony is that your all combination are less in front of his class!
 I still remember, I was 9 when India won WC, that was time when I started loving cricket and trying to understand it's Beauty! But saddest thing of entire life is when I just started dissolving myself in cricket, Sachin leave 22yards! I can just watched his highlights! Yet, I am glad that I witnessed his 100th 100 and last match! His speech during his last match still gives me goosebumps! He is God Of All Time indeed!
He never stops to make India PROUD!
#happybirthdaysachin 
#sachintendulkar #yq

DHIRAJ SANJAY MALI

Happy birthday to India’s greatest cricketing superman, Sachin Tendulkar. Write him a letter wishing him a very happy birthday. #HappyBirthdaySachin #Collab #SachinTendulkar #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You are the only reason,
why I love cricket to play.
Bharat Ratna, Order of Australia,
Master blaster, Man with a 
golden arm and many more 
are just names when 
I compare those with you. 
Happy birthday Sir.
♥️🙏🙂
 Happy birthday to India’s greatest cricketing superman, Sachin Tendulkar. Write him a letter wishing him a very happy birthday. 

#happybirthdaysachin #collab #sachintendulkar #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Dhiraj Mali

Happy birthday to India’s greatest cricketing superman, Sachin Tendulkar. Write him a letter wishing him a very happy birthday. #HappyBirthdaySachin #Collab #SachinTendulkar #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You are the only reason,
why I love cricket to play.
Bharat Ratna, Order of Australia,
Master blaster, Man with a 
golden arm and many more 
are just names when 
I compare those with you. 
Happy birthday Sir.
♥️🙏🙂
 Happy birthday to India’s greatest cricketing superman, Sachin Tendulkar. Write him a letter wishing him a very happy birthday. 

Ankit

The dream that keep me awake is the sight of satisfaction in my parents eyes for their efforts in raising me to be a successful man. #HappyBirthdaySachin #yqbaba #yqdidi #LateQuote

Renjumon malikakodath mohanan

#77thquote 🇮🇳 #𝚂𝚁𝚃48 #SachinTendulkar ❤️🎂 #HappyBirthdaySachin ThankyouSachin❤️ #happybirthdaysachintendulkar #48YearsOfSachinisam

read more
#48YearsOfSachinisam 🏏
#HappyBirthdaySachintendulkar #77thquote
🇮🇳
#𝚂𝚁𝚃48
#SachinTendulkar ❤️🎂
#HappyBirthdaySachin
#ThankyouSachin❤️

Renjumon malikakodath mohanan

#47yearsof sachinism
#Happybirthdaysachin💗 #58thquote 
#47years of Sachinism
#HappyBirthdaySachin 💗
#sachintendulkar

sanjana ranjan

Happy birthday to India’s greatest cricketing superman, Sachin Tendulkar. Write him a letter wishing him a very happy birthday. #HappyBirthdaySachin #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Wish u a very happy birthday sir. Happy birthday to India’s greatest cricketing superman, Sachin Tendulkar. Write him a letter wishing him a very happy birthday.

#happybirthdaysachin #collab #YourQuoteAndMine

Divyanshu Pathak

read more
Happy bala b day🎂🎂🎂
Mainy happy returns of the day.........🍧🍨🍫🍓😊 Happy birthday to India’s greatest cricketing superman, Sachin Tendulkar. Write him a letter wishing him a very happy birthday. 

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification