Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best mentalwellbeing Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best mentalwellbeing Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 18 Followers
  • 18 Stories

kranthi Sowjanya

What do you do for the sake of your #mentalwellbeing? Tell us through this challenge. #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I always ignore the unwanted drama and the people who cause it... What do you do for the sake of your #mentalwellbeing? Tell us through this challenge. #aboutme  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Gita Khanna

What do you do for the sake of your #mentalwellbeing? Tell us through this challenge. #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I have stopped 
taking anything to heart..realized that nothing is worth losing one's cool about...

What do you do for the sake of your #mentalwellbeing? Tell us through this challenge. #aboutme  #YourQuoteAndMine

Prof. RUPENDRA SAHU "रूप"

read more
I need a good laugh 😝 What do you do for the sake of your #mentalwellbeing? Tell us through this challenge. #aboutme  #YourQuoteAndMine

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more
I keep travelling and read books What do you do for the sake of your #mentalwellbeing? Tell us through this challenge. #aboutme  #YourQuoteAndMine

Sanan

read more
I will keep flirting with all whom I ignored once  a small talk to make their day and me site of relief What do you do for the sake of your #mentalwellbeing? Tell us through this challenge. #aboutme  #YourQuoteAndMine

Rajnish Sharma

read more
Some time I allow the fools to win the arguments  What do you do for the sake of your #mentalwellbeing? Tell us through this challenge. #aboutme  #YourQuoteAndMine

Aditi Mishra

read more
I dance and sing.. What do you do for the sake of your #mentalwellbeing? Tell us through this challenge. #aboutme  #YourQuoteAndMine

Sujit Kumar Kar

read more
I make my choices cautiously
 What do you do for the sake of your #mentalwellbeing? Tell us through this challenge. #aboutme  #YourQuoteAndMine

R.S. Meena

What do you do for the sake of your #mentalwellbeing? Tell us through this challenge. #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

read more
I do exercises daily. What do you do for the sake of your #mentalwellbeing? Tell us through this challenge. #aboutme  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

Thara nanjunda sastry

read more
I will always  pay more attention to the present moment
Try to be  physically active which makes me feel  great
Volunteer  myself in our community for a work project
to build a bridge to provide emotional support
Try to help others  to build a sense of purpose which helps me to connect  What do you do for the sake of your #mentalwellbeing? Tell us through this challenge. #aboutme  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification