Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best selfreliant Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best selfreliant Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 13 Followers
  • 14 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Shayra

mute video

Bitterone_me

I long for freedom, self-reliant soul,
A life where independence takes control.
No longer reliant on another's aid,
I'll forge my own path, debts all repaid.
A self-made person, self-sufficient zone,
Living with pride, seeds of success sown.

©Bitterone_me #Success #Freedom #independent #selfreliant #selfmade #pride #viral #Popular #bitteroneme

Ayush Singh (Speeding._Bullet)

Being Self reliant will only make you better,
Whereas...
Being Mutually dependent will make you the best,
Because...
If you are on your own then your growth is for sure finite,
And...
If you are in sync with others around you then your growth is no doubt infinite.

©Ayush Singh (Speeding._Bullet) #selfreliant #Mutual #dependent  #finite #infinite #growth

Amit Sharma

The most paranormal thing I was seen in my life is that the teachings of fake persons, towards depressed person.
And when the depressed person follow the path shown by fake person then,in that case the most horrific paranoid is hold.
And the teachings of that person is always cut the relationship towards the family members of the depressed person.
So plzzzz be ur own guard becoz everyone is here with an aim to exploit you. #selfrespect 
#family 
#yqbaba 
#selfreliant 
#humour

Ayush Singh (Speeding._Bullet)

Two priceless and true facts we all admit...
To think and decide with our intellect and not with our heart in order to protect our heart,
To be in control of ourselves we have to use more of will power and less of mind,
Yet when it comes to these two things...
In love we make a mistake of ignoring the first fact,
In any kind of addiction we forget the second fact.
And in doing so we end up draining ourselves of all the goodness until all that is left of us is an empty soul with a mind shackled to the chains of negativity and a heart feeling broken.
But these helpless moments make us stronger better and mature than our past selves.
Understanding Self-worth Being Self-reliant and protecting our heart by using our intellect and controlling our mind using our will is the best way to be positive free and happy.
I believe in it so should you. #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #priceless #truth #facts #selfworth #selfreliant

AYUSH SINGH

Two priceless and true facts we all admit...
To think and decide with our intellect and not with our heart in order to protect our heart,
To be in control of ourselves we have to use more of will power and less of mind,
Yet when it comes to these two things...
In love we make a mistake of ignoring the first fact,
In any kind of addiction we forget the second fact.
And in doing so we end up draining ourselves of all the goodness until all that is left of us is an empty soul with a mind shackled to the chains of negativity and a heart feeling broken.
But these helpless moments make us stronger better and mature than our past selves.
Understanding Self-worth Being Self-reliant and protecting our heart by using our intellect and controlling our mind using our will is the best way to be positive free and happy.
I believe in it so should you. #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #priceless #truth #facts #selfworth #selfreliant

Ankit

Atma Nirbhar or Self Reliant is feared by those who remain as parasites of Subsidies and Social Reservations to survive and cry foul forever. 

Don't worry ! Self Reliant is for boosting India as a whole, where parasites will be allowed to survive with funding, even if they never turn Indians by heart.   #selfreliant #atmanirbhar #yqbaba

Shweta Gupta

On seeing the declaration by Finance Minister, i am confused is it budget announcement or covid19 relief fund announcement? Who all think the same?
#financeminister #covid19 #aatmnirbharbharat #selfreliant #quoteliners

R.S. Meena

The thing is which we give more importance than our near and dear ones is to be self reliant. #selfreliant #rsmalwar #yqdidi #yqbaba #yqquotes

arrey.oh.chachu

Good morning. Begin your day with #FreshThoughts about the future. What do you expect to happen #oneday? #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #selfreliant #aatmanirbhar

read more
It Will Be Independence Day 
For Me Not The Country 

#SelfReliant #AatmaNirbhar
 Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts about the future. What do you expect to happen #oneday?   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification