Best GOT Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

• 141 Followers
  • 2286 Stories

Suggested Stories

Best GOT Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories & Poem. Also read about got meaning in hindi, got it meaning in hindi, got characters, still got time lyrics, got season 7 episode 1 download, we got married, got quotes, i got it meaning in hindi, got season 7 episode 6 download, got memes, got season 7 episode 4 download, i got it, got season 7 episode 5 download, got season 7 episode 7 download, got download.

• Latest Stories
  • Popular Stories
I switched on the phone   I saw..
Still your photo..
is my wallpaper.
I saw..
I got you back..
but it's only the memory..
which i got back..
when my phone turned on..
#jaspreetkaurkalsi

still you

2 Love
0 Comment
LEGACY

I've got to concentrate
Coz against the clock I race
I got no time to waste, I'm already late
I've got a marathoner's pace

Right now all I got are numbered days
Time to get up after I fell on my face
Clean it up and leave no trace
Me and my easy go lucky days have but parted ways

I have switched up gymaholic to workaholic
It's all business from here on out, tick-tock-tick
I'm giving myself the clean slate but I hold on the grudge
I won't brag about my success, that's for you to judge

But I keep who I am, that ain't changing
I still prefer express exclusive to courting
Mayday, ATL, paramore over autotune
Still choose scooby doo, coward and looney tunes

I kept looking for a hero that was rad
We butt head sometimes but that hero is my dad
I look up to the man, and aspire what he became to be
Despite being late, I'll catch up you'll see

On this journey I need friends but not too big
I got few, I got two, Eddy and Migs
Farewell fair-weather friends, I cut you slim
Fuck you two-face friends, all I need is them

So time to bust some chops before I get rewarded
I'm like a car in the morning, I'm just getting started
The best part about me is I'm not you, I'm me
I'm Nyco, Daniel, and this is my legacy

For those who are late bloomers. Believe in yourself and keep on going 😊 #Legacy

3 Love
0 Comment
I wasnt able to save them. 
(read the caption)

It was a routine morning, I was preparing my breakfast and was getting ready to start studying for my exam.
Until I heard people cursing someone and a heard a faint cry.
It was coming from my neighbouring flat, this was strange cause I don't have any neighbours.
Maybe the flat owner finally found a tenant for there bad conditioned flat.
Their voice was getting louder each minute and the cries were getting low.
I reached to my balcony to see what's going on.
The only way I could do that is by peeping, and I saw two old Male and a very old lady cursing a girl.
I wasn't able to recognise her face, as I didn't have my glasses with me at that time.
At the time I was listening to them,
Someone came closer to the balcony.
I thought they saw me, interfering in their private property.
I rushed inside of my flat, but Phew they come to shut the balcony window.
The arguments continued till 12.
And then everything went deadly silent.
At the time I was doing this, my eggs were burned as I left them on the stove and I didn't turn it off. so I had to eat bread butter in breakfast,
After having my breakfast.
I started studying for my exam that was tomorrow and I hadn't prepared for it yet.
I was studying then I heard loud pop music, coming from that same flat.
I couldn't study due to that loud music.
So I got up and went to that flat.
I rang the flat bell thrice but no one responded maybe cause of the loud music and then I shouted who is the asshole. Shut the damn music.
And the music stopped.
A girl opened the door, she seemed to be 20 yrs old.
She had these golden hair highlights and an adorable face.
she questioned me are you the one? That said asshole?
I replied..yeah, I didn't know that a girl lives there and was playing loud music.
And the very moment I said yeah,
She punched me in my face and said grow up moron.
And shut the door.
It was quite a punch, maybe she broke my nose or messed with my brain.
I got up, she again started playing loud music.
I rang the flats bell again,
She opened the door and said what do you want looser.
I replied, please if you could lower the music a little bit, I have my exam tomorrow and I hadn't studied for that. That's why my response was like that when you didn't listen. I am sorry.
She looked at my face and said ok, I would stop the music and that was a good welcoming punch, I am sveni.
I replied I am Abby. Thanks for the punch,
I was going and I slipped.
On her and I fall on the floor and our lips touched and we kissed.
And I was like I am fucked.
Run Abby run. ..
I got up and rushed to my room. I sat on my studying table and started studying for my exam.i studied the whole day.
At night I was so tired, I even didn't use my phone. I slept early and woke up at 7.
Cause my exam was at 8 Am.
I rushed to my exam centre and the exam was easy. The exam got over at 10:30.
I went to my home, and I passed by scenes flat.
I knocked at his flat, but no one responded. Suddenly the door opened.
It was not locked, I walked through his flat It was almost empty, there were blood drops on the following.
I followed that blood drop trails it took me to the bathroom, sveni was lying on the bathroom floor, with a deep cut on his hand and blood was all around her. I was completely numb on seeing this, I lift her up. I don't know where I got the strength to lift her up. I rushed to the lift.
With sveni in my hands and blood coming from that wound.
I took her to the nearest hospital in my car.
I put her on a stretcher on reaching hospital and doctors took her to the emergency room, they came out and said we couldn't save her.
But there is something we need to tell you.
We lost two lives, one of seven and the child she was carrying.
I was like she was pregnant.
There was a note in her pocket and doctors gave me that note.
I am not sure, I had a one night stand, I got pregnant and my parents think that I am a slut, a whore, the guy didn't take her responsibility and I didn't have the courage to be a single mother and face the world.
I am ending two lives cause society wouldn't have accepted me and I don't have the courage to face my parents.

She didn't take the responsibility of the child, not the guy.
The one who didn't even saw the world died before he or she could say his or her first words.

2 Love
0 Comment
2 Share
Sexual asault 
I am  a girl aged 18 
I am from a well settled family i never knew what a hurdle means, Becau'z i never got a chance to Cross them .. Well, One day i was with my family on a trip i got tired and decided to take a nap by the time i woke up i was feeling uncomfortable and then i realized, i was "Sexually asaulted" by my own cousin,  this became a part of me. My Mom always use to show me and explain/ guide  me about the situations every girl has been facing who got raped completely , she always  insisted me to carry a peper spray in my bag but i neglected her words thinking " who has the guits to touch me?", This confidence pushed me into the darkness called "Sex" . Later on , i was forced by my own friends whom i believed i rescued myself though. I had to face many incidents like these where ever i went i was always made to feel insecure , i was depressed , i wanted to die.. time passed and i felt better, But the destiny didn't change i was again sexually asaulted, i couldnt resist i ran to the cops and pleased them for protection but then i was made to bend on my knees for the cops sexual satisfaction, Yes! i was sexually asaulted by the cop too. I was drowned , i couldn't tell anything to my parents i faced the darkness, The unexpected hurdles, I am absolutely not ashamed to share this with the world because every incident taught me a lesson of being strong , about society , belief . And yes i am a virgin, you might be wondering why am i still a virgin after getting forced these many times, I was forced but never fucked i was physically harassed and torched , played by my feelings. And i know that there will be a day in which i will completely get raped, but then i won't die becau'z the victim's are alive. Respect Women!

3 Love
0 Comment
When I am walking 
Through slippery slopes 
And thorny mountains 
Will you hold my hands ? 

When I am sad and lonely n shedding tears
Will you sing a melody of yesteryears
To get me out of my gloom ?

When I am hungry for love and care 
And not a soul to turn to 
Will you be my side to soothe my heart ?

When I am thirsty,  walking in the 
scorching sun 
And want a drop of water 
Will you fetch a pail of water ?

When its thundering and lightening 
And the roads are flooded 
Will you help me cross the road? 

When the sun is throwing harsh rays 
And I dont have an umbrella 
Will you give me a shade under yours ?

When its pitch dark 
And that grey owl is hooting 
Will you hold me close to you ?

When I am joyous and happy 
And want to buy sweets for you 
Will you accept them with love ?

I got a question in my mind that who will be with me throughout whole of my life?
And i got the answer in the drizzling of rain
And the answer to this question is our own self so i am asking a question to my inner self in the form of a small poetry
Hope you like it

5 Love
0 Comment