tags

Best GOT Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best GOT Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about got meaning in hindi, got it meaning in hindi, got characters.

• 213 Followers
  • 2403 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"Do you want smile, take mine..Do you want words take all I got. Do you want happiness, God! I got none to share.I am really sorry."

Do you want smile, take mine..Do you want words take all I got. Do you want happiness, God! I got none to share.I am really sorry.

30 Love

"Dear Teacher You are the one who build our foundation strong and following your path we know about our ability to got success in the field of education what we want to become, without you we are light without oil,you transfer your energy of wisdom educate us we feel proud,when ever we got success,you think it your success because its all because of your deeds and inspiring we got good results.Thank you teacher to be so kind and hardworking same as we do in our exams thanx a lot."

Dear Teacher You are the one who build our foundation strong and following your path we know about our ability to got success in the field of education what we want to become, without you we are light without oil,you transfer your energy of wisdom educate us we feel proud,when ever we got success,you think it your success because its all because of your deeds and inspiring we got good results.Thank you teacher to be so kind and hardworking same as we do in our exams thanx a lot.

'DearTeacher'

19 Love
2 Share

"3 sharabi daru p k jugar khel rhey thhe jisme 1 jugar mein apni got (bakri) har gya to 3 no daru k nshey mein rat ko12ghar gye or got yani bakri ko kothde mein dalke le gye or puri rat kha p k jalsa kiya subah 9 bjey ghar akey dekhta hai to got ghar per hi thi uski biwi ne bola ratko 12 bjey black dog ko k ha leke ja rhey thhe"

3 sharabi daru p k jugar khel rhey thhe
jisme 1 jugar mein apni got (bakri) 

har gya to 3 no daru k nshey mein
rat ko12ghar gye or got yani bakri ko 

kothde mein dalke le gye or puri rat
kha p k jalsa kiya
subah 9 bjey ghar akey dekhta hai to
got ghar per hi thi
uski biwi ne bola ratko 12 bjey black
dog ko k ha leke ja rhey thhe

11 Love

"The rose petals got dried, when i plucked out one by one petals. The same way, all i got is pain, when he broke my trust again."

The rose petals   got dried,
when i plucked out one by one petals.
The same way, all i got is pain,
when he broke my trust again.

Broke my trust again.

30 Love
3 Share

"you are fortunate since you got a chance to be more perfect you got a chance to learn more about life you got a chance to know who's yours failures makes you experience success not just getting success. It helps you to handle succes so don't stop start it again with some new experience"

you are fortunate
since
you got a chance to be more perfect
you got a chance to learn more about
life
you got a chance to know who's yours
failures
makes you experience success
not just getting success.
It helps you to handle succes
so don't stop
start it again