Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best notmovingon Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best notmovingon Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 4 Followers
  • 9 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Sourajita D

"The difference between moving in and moving out are backpacks of memories!" And 💔💔💔
#sourajita #yqbaba #insomniac #yqtales #कहनहींपाए #firstlove #notmovingon  #fallingoutoflove

Sourajita D

And with a heavy heart, I keep down my book. The pages turned 'Fault in My Stars. The potion of this heaven. 💕💕💕. Just can't wish anymore! #sourajita #microtale #newwallpapers#JatinAswal #FirstLove#yqbaba#spaceweek For some books you can never move on! #notmovingon

read more
"The petrichor dilutes the cocoa in a scent, otherwise called heaven!" 
And with a heavy heart, I keep down my book. The pages turned 'Fault in My Stars. The potion of this heaven. 
💕💕💕. Just can't wish anymore!

#sourajita #microtale #newwallpapers#jatinaswal #firstlove#yqbaba#spaceweek

For some books you can never move on! #notmovingon

Sourajita D

"Sometimes I want you to walk back; at other times I want our love to return. 
But my pen don't want either!" #sourajita #yqbaba #newwallpapers #yqtales #microtales #firstlove #jatinaswal #notmovingon

Sourajita D

"I covered my face to hide his slap;
How will I cover my eyes to
 hide the hurt!" #sourajita #yqbaba #microtale #yqtales #feelings#firstlove 
#jatinaswal #notmovingon

Sourajita D

Sometimes when we come out of love, we think if we were even in love with the person who broke our heart. Don't we? 🖤🖤🖤 "OPEN FOR COLLAB" PC- Pinterest #FirstLove#feelings#notmovingon #sourajita#yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #collabwithana #anamikaraj

read more
"I paused for a drink 
and looked for a while.
Through the stars 
and moon and
into our love. 
Have been sacrificing 
more to him, than to love; 
Love was a blindfold
against my eye!" Sometimes when we come out of love, we think if we were even in love with the person who broke our heart. Don't we?  🖤🖤🖤

"OPEN FOR COLLAB"

PC- Pinterest

#firstlove#feelings#notmovingon
#sourajita#yqbaba

Sourajita D

"You are mine"
is a better 
compliment than
"I love you!" #sourajita #yqbaba #notmovingon #yqtales #quotestagram #firstlove #newwallpapers #jatinaswal  

Just try once!💕💕💕

Shiwalika_SSS

#notmovingon #कहनहींपाए #fallingoutoflove love life #lazybum #lovequotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Shikha Singh Collaborating with ABHISHEK AGARWAL

read more
ख़ता जो खूबसूरत हो तो क्या ग़म है,
इश्क़ भी क्या किसी इबादत से कम है..? #notmovingon #कहनहींपाए #fallingoutoflove #love #life #lazybum #lovequotes  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Shikha Singh
Collaborating with  ABHISHEK AGARWAL

Alok Vishwakarma "आर्ष"

वैसे तो कविता की महत्ता का collab था, लेकिन इसमें आत्मसाक्षात्कार का तत्त्व दिख रहा है शायद... deepti tuli and Fazal Imaan #yqbaba #alokstates #yqdidi #spaceweek #notmovingon #विकास #एककहानीऐसीभी #poemverse Collaborating with Fazal Imaan

read more
बुझै वही जिन अन्तर सूझै, सांत असांत करे जन पावे
कविता सघन शब्द शय्या है, लाख करोर एक कोई गावे वैसे तो कविता की महत्ता का collab था, लेकिन इसमें आत्मसाक्षात्कार का तत्त्व दिख रहा है शायद... deepti tuli and Fazal Imaan 

#yqbaba #alokstates #yqdidi #spaceweek #notmovingon #विकास #एककहानीऐसीभी #poemverse
Collaborating with  Fazal Imaan

Alok Vishwakarma "आर्ष"

वैसे तो कविता की महत्ता का collab था, लेकिन इसमें आत्मसाक्षात्कार का तत्त्व दिख रहा है शायद... deepti tuli and Fazal Imaan #yqbaba #alokstates #yqdidi #spaceweek #notmovingon #विकास #एककहानीऐसीभी #poemverse Collaborating with Fazal Imaan

read more
बुझै वही जिन अन्तर सूझै, सांत असांत करे जन पावे
कविता सघन शब्द शय्या है, लाख करोर एक कोई गावे वैसे तो कविता की महत्ता का collab था, लेकिन इसमें आत्मसाक्षात्कार का तत्त्व दिख रहा है शायद... deepti tuli and Fazal Imaan 

#yqbaba #alokstates #yqdidi #spaceweek #notmovingon #विकास #एककहानीऐसीभी #poemverse
Collaborating with  Fazal Imaan

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification