Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best rip_pure_souls Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best rip_pure_souls Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Antara Chakraborty

In an instant you became a memory😞. In an instant I lost my Bookworm friend 😞. In an instant my Father became fatherless 😢. In an instant I lost you.😭 Life is really Full of ups and downs if you reach the top you die. If you fall too much you die. But if you stay composed at one place. You'll most probably extend your execution time. But here you see you were neither arrogant nor too much emotional. Yet we lost you, my beloved Dada😭😭. For now we can only cherrish those memories of ours. And talk #alone #rip_pure_souls

read more
IT HURTS.
It hurts to see your close ones dying.
IT HURTS.
It hurts to see your close ones crying.
IT HURTS.
It hurts to see that the one is dead is the one you've CRIED for is now a sweet memory. In an instant you became a memory😞.
In an instant I lost my Bookworm friend 😞.
In an instant my Father became fatherless 😢.
In an instant I lost you.😭
Life is really Full of ups and downs if you reach the top you die. If you fall too much you die. But if you stay composed at one place. You'll most probably extend your execution time. But here you see you were neither arrogant nor too much emotional. Yet we lost you, my beloved Dada😭😭. For now we can only cherrish those memories of ours. And talk

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification