Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best mourn Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best mourn Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about mourn meaning in hindi, mourn meaning in bengali, mourn, mourn quotes, mourn quote,

• 15 Followers
  • 17 Stories

Sweta

For, I see God in my father! #father #Death #mourn #yqbaba #Veneration #yqdiary #MyThoughts #swet_a

read more
Today, my hamlet scents of incense sticks. Bouquets of lilies and tulips are lying all around. The chant of holy hymns is interrupting the solemness of the ambience. The copper bell is chiming resonating the air particles. And I am standing with folded hands and closed eyes. 

Not because I am venerating any God but because I am robbed off my God.

For, I see God in my father!

#father #death #mourn #yqbaba #veneration #yqdiary #mythoughts #swet_a

Dipa Rani G.

love #despair #mourn

read more
Just one word from him 
Was enough to washed away
Years of mourn and despair... #love #despair #mourn

deepali sethi mehndiratta

How can you mourn the loss of someone who was never yours? 
How can you unlove someone who never loved you... #mourn #loss #neveryours #unlove #yqbaba #yopowrimo

Sunbin 1

કેટલાંક લોકો સાથે સંબંધ છે એટલે ચુપ છું,
અને કેટલાંક સાથે ચુપ છું એટલે સંબંધ છે.

#mourn #relationship #yourquotes #gujarati #gujaratiquotes

Cerebral Derange

Visit that sparkling room 
Filled by absence of light
Sparkling by mourns in room
Was it for you living in without light #buddymantra#BMwritingmarathon#aestheticchills#aestheticthoughts#sparkle#mourn#light

Cerebral Derange

Visit that sparkling room 
Filled by absence of light
Sparkling by mourns in room
Was it for you living in without light #buddymantra#BMwritingmarathon#aestheticchills#aestheticthoughts#sparkle#mourn#light

Sourajita D

I love the night because it shows what life actually is,  dark and lonely. It doesn't live under the pretense of sunny morning and being always in brighter shades.  Night

#sourajita #lovewithouthim #mourn #night #yqbaba #quotereview #yqrz #day38lockdown

Sourajita D

Mourning Mornings #sourajita #lovewithouthim #mourn #Night #yqbaba #quotereview #yqrz #day38lockdown Inspired from Shubhasmita Das. Check her page out. She does magic with words!

read more
These mornings look ungrateful to 
those exhausted eyes and tired hands. 
Unlike the night it doesn't let's you slip
to sleep and dream at peace!  Mourning Mornings

#sourajita #lovewithouthim #mourn #night #yqbaba #quotereview #yqrz #day38lockdown

Inspired from Shubhasmita Das. Check her page out. She does magic with words!

Deepak Kanoujia

जो तुम आ जाते एक बार...गाता प्राणों का तार तार धुल जाता होठों से विषाद...छा जाता जीवन में वसंत After writing above haiku, these lines of legendary "Mahadevi Verma" suddenly strikes in mind...1 of my favourite poem since childhood... Thanks Nibedita Nayak for this and permitting to collab... #modishtro #deepakkanoujia #mourn #dryeyes #yqbaba #haikupoem #Anklets

read more
A pair of dry eyes,
Dry all layers of deep mourn.
Come and wash them all. जो तुम आ जाते एक बार...गाता प्राणों का तार तार 
धुल जाता होठों से विषाद...छा जाता जीवन में वसंत

After writing above haiku, these lines of legendary "Mahadevi Verma" suddenly strikes in mind...1 of my favourite poem since childhood...

Thanks Nibedita Nayak for this and permitting to collab...

#modishtro #deepakkanoujia #mourn #dryeyes

Archana Chaudhary"Abhimaan"

#mourn

read more
तुम नही तो कौन
 तुम नही तो कौन
सब कुछ हो गया मौन
सब कुछ हो गया मौन।
सब जंग जीत गए
सब रंग खेल गए
फिर क्यों हारे ये जंग
 क्यों कर गए सब बेरंग।