Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best notsorryabout Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best notsorryabout Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 48 Followers
  • 49 Stories

Dr.J.Kavitha

Participate in this #rapidfire and describe what you're #notsorryabout #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Loving you after you rejected my proposal
Coz mine is a platonic love. Participate in this #rapidfire and describe what you're #notsorryabout  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Mysterious

Participate in this #rapidfire and describe what you're #notsorryabout #YourQuoteAndMine love #romance Collaborating with YourQuote Baba dedicated

read more
 how much I care and possesive about you.
 And I'm not sorry that I wanna spend as much time with you as possible.  Participate in this #rapidfire and describe what you're #notsorryabout  #YourQuoteAndMine
#love
#romance

dedicated

Suchita Pandey

Participate in this #rapidfire and describe what you're #notsorryabout #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #suchitapandey I'm not sorry about my gratitude for everything to grow.

read more
my gratitude for everything to grow. Participate in this #rapidfire and describe what you're #notsorryabout  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #suchitapandey 
I'm not sorry about my gratitude for everything to grow.

Protesting Mind 💎

Participate in this #rapidfire and describe what you're #notsorryabout #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #স্বপ্নরুদ্রেক #কলমসাথী #sapnorudrek #kalamsathi

read more
Nobody likes me, 
or no one loves me,
 but I am sorry when 
someone hates me
 without reason. Participate in this #rapidfire and describe what you're #notsorryabout  #YourQuoteAndMine
#স্বপ্নরুদ্রেক 
#কলমসাথী 
#sapnorudrek 
#kalamsathi

Harish K B

Participate in this #rapidfire and describe what you're #notsorryabout #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
showing my insecurities to you. Participate in this #rapidfire and describe what you're #notsorryabout  #YourQuoteAndMine

Sita Prasad

read more
The changes I made recently
But surely, about how you have ridiculed my progress Participate in this #rapidfire and describe what you're #notsorryabout  #YourQuoteAndMine

Quote.Of .My.Thought

read more
Who l am✌️🦋 Participate in this #rapidfire and describe what you're #notsorryabout  #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhu Jain

read more
your arrival in my life as your departure taught me a good lesson of distrust Participate in this #rapidfire and describe what you're #notsorryabout  #YourQuoteAndMine

Naseem Habib

read more
severing toxic people 
for 
mental peace Participate in this #rapidfire and describe what you're #notsorryabout  #YourQuoteAndMine

Naseem Habib

read more

Saying bitter truth instead of comforting lies,
Making peace with myself avoiding negative people in life

And

doing what makes me happy....

Participate in this #rapidfire and describe what you're #notsorryabout  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification