Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best opposeboyslockerroom Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best opposeboyslockerroom Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Paakhi

'Boy's Locker Room'
This is the group of underage boys who shares revealing pictures of under age girls and promoting rape culture by sharing the chats consist rape ideas... I really can't understand that where our youth is directing their energy & thoughts nowadays ... how these things arised in their heads...and what type of upbringing & peer pressures makes them so negative & heartless... this can't be ignore as a minor age issue...its a starting of a cruel raping mindsets... we will generate next criminals soon if we do not oppose these type of things...
 We should not only focus on giving them punishment for these shameless act.... but we also have to focus on the mental help & right knowledge that they needed to turn into a real man... we have to start this from our own circle... do not point out only what they are lacking in them as a man,  but plz describe clearly & help them to became a real man... 
As a mother, sister, girlfriend, wife, daughter or a friend... its our duty to correct them & describe them what a real man actually means... and as a girl I want to rqst all the women & teenage girls out there that plz don't believe everyone easily & don't share ur too personal stuff to anyone... the world is full of evils & you my angel....you  have to protect urself on ur own... 
In the end as a human I want all of us to take a stand for such soul less acts.... we all are the part of this world & today's  ignorance one day leads this path to us in future... so don't stay silent... oppose such acts & supports humanity.... because our safety is ur duty... 
🙏🙏 #opposeboyslockerroom #supporthumanity #opposecrime #Feminist #womenempowerment

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification