Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best pleasecomment Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best pleasecomment Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about every moment of my life please be with me lyrics, economists are a difficult lot to please and are, gabrielle aplin please don t say you love me, i love you babu please pickup the phone ringtone download, _ you please help me with this,

• 23 Followers
  • 25 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Ashok Mangal

अकेले आये हैं, अकेले ही जाना है ।
बनानेवाला सदा साथ, बेख़ौफ़ बढ़ते जाना है ।। #qoutedidi #qoutesforlife #lifelessonsquotes 
#pleasesupport #pleasecomment #pleaselikefollowcommentshare #pleasesupportme  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Kirti Tripathi

The Incomplete Metaphor

Guys please read the FULL poem with patience. It's long form! Please tell me in the comments section about how you like this. I SURVIVE THE DAY I survive the day By burning those HATE letters written and stuck; On the school's washroom walls, #yqbaba #pleasecomment #365days365quotes #lifehell #longformpoetry #isurvivetheday #norhymeandrhythm

read more
I survive the day
By writing!
That's another emotion 
Of mine! I write my heart out!
Those slangs I have to hear,
Are prevented from;
Entering my mind,
By a shield of letters 
And words and punctuations.
By a shield of writing and poetry!
My life, is a disease;
And poetry is the remedy to it.

**FULL PIECE IS IN THE CAPTION!** Guys please read the FULL poem with patience. It's long form! Please tell me in the comments section about how you like this.

I SURVIVE THE DAY

I survive the day
By burning those 
HATE letters written and stuck;
On the school's washroom walls,

Kumar sujit

तेरे बाद हमने दिल का दरवाजा खोला ही नहीं बरना,
बहुत से चाँद आए इस घर को सजाने के लिए…!!

©Kumar sujit #comment #comment4comment #TagsForLikes   #commentalways #pleasecomment  

#Love #love❤ #Pagal #mohabbat 

#alone  Anand Yadav Rajveer B Thakor

Roshni Bano

kaisi hai meri drawing please comment 🙏😊 #howisit? #pleasecomment

Malang Arnav

Maine bhi uski muhabbat ka aitbaar kiya...
Ke jisne saari umr mera intezaar kiya... #fslc #followshoutoutlikecomment #follow #shoutout #followme #comment #f4f #s4s #l4l #c4c #followback #shoutoutback #likeback #commentback #love #instagood #photooftheday #pleasefollow #pleaseshoutout #pleaselike #pleasecomment #teamfslcback #fslcback #follows #shoutouts #likes #comments #fslcalways

English with Altaf

mute video

New Hope

mute video

New Hope

mute video

New Hope

mute video

Pankaj haritash

#nojoto #love #चाहत #s4s #pleaseshoutout #photooftheday #love #pleasefollow #pleaselike #like #commentback #shoutoutback #fslc #shoutouts #l4l #instagood #followback #follow #comments #TagsForLikesFSLC #shoutout #fslcback #likeback #f4f #fslcalways #likes #followshoutoutlikecomment #c4c #teamfslcback #comment #pleasecomment
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification