Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best adoption Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best adoption Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about kittens for adoption near me, puppy adoption near me, rejected the adoption policy, shih tzu for adoption, kittens for adoption mumbai,

• 18 Followers
  • 43 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Ankit Mayank

Take a pledge : Adopt a child. Adopting a child might not change the world but for that child, the world will change for sure. 😊 #adoption #Child #Hope #give #HUmanity Love Life #world #Change #yqbaba #yqdidi #boostthyself #yopowrimo #arthub #tpmd #BTtalks

read more
Give LOVE
Give HOPE
Give LIFE
Help the HUMANITY
Adopt a CHILD Take a pledge : Adopt a child. Adopting a child might not change the world but for that child, the world will change for sure. 😊

#Adoption #Child #Hope #Give #Humanity #Love #Life #World #Change #YQBaba #YQDidi #BoostThyself #YoPoWriMo #Arthub #TPMD #BTTalks

Dayak Official ✍️

Adoption is a very beautiful practice because,
It gives you the chance to choose a child of your choice,that is, you choose the type of child you want.
You choose whether you want a boy or girl child,a fair or dark child,a slim or fat child,a short or tall child and so forth.
You decides on the child you want to own.
You don't only have to carry a baby inside the womb to make you a mother or give birth to make you a father,but you can adopt them and make them your own.
That's why beautiful adoption is calling us
So let's answer her. #yqbaba #yqquotes #yourquotes #adoption #callforadoption #dayakofficial

thvachl ;

ओर हम दोनो मिलकर ये निर्णय लेते हैं -अडॉप्शन !!! मुश्किल था पर हम तय कर चुके थे । पर ये समाज को कभी स्वीकार नहीं हो सकता , समाज क्या हमारे परिवार भी हमारे साथ नही थे वो दोनो परिवार ही हमारे इस फैसले के खिलाफ थे-अपना खून अपना होता है , लोग क्या कहेगे , कल जब वो रोटी नही देगा तो अक्ल ठिकाने आ जाएगी , लोग बोलेगे के शायद कुछ कमी है दोनो में , या दोनो अपनी शादी से खुश नहीं हैं । जब हमने पहली बार अपने-अपने परिवारों को बताया तो पहला सवाल यही था के क्यूँ ??? हम नही अपना पाएगें किसी ओर को , पता नही किस #GirlChild #yqbaba #yqtales #Betiyan #adoption #astheticthoughts #powercouple

read more
अडॉप्शन !! सही या गलत ~~ ओर हम दोनो मिलकर ये निर्णय लेते हैं -अडॉप्शन !!!
मुश्किल था पर हम तय कर चुके थे ।
पर ये समाज को कभी स्वीकार नहीं हो सकता , समाज क्या हमारे परिवार भी हमारे साथ नही थे वो दोनो परिवार ही हमारे इस फैसले के खिलाफ थे-अपना खून अपना होता है , लोग क्या कहेगे , कल जब वो रोटी नही देगा तो अक्ल ठिकाने आ जाएगी , लोग बोलेगे के शायद कुछ कमी है दोनो में , या दोनो अपनी शादी से खुश नहीं हैं ।

जब हमने पहली बार अपने-अपने परिवारों को बताया तो पहला सवाल यही था के क्यूँ ???
हम नही अपना पाएगें किसी ओर को , पता नही किस

Nitish

It would have been your 7th bday., mourned a man gazing at the stars at the loss of his daughter.
"Please help" a voice sounded of a little girl sitting next to her dead mother 
That night they both were saved. #adoption #humanity #yqbaba #yourquote #heart #yqtales #yqdidi #yourquote

D. Chowdhury

"Why aren't you playing with others?" I asked, while moving towards her direction in my wheelchair, and immediately regretted my questioning. She looked at me with a contagious smile and said, "Because I'm playing with Kisha," I saw a doll with blonde hair and pink dress in her hand. "You too can join us," her invitation interrupted my sympathetic stare towards her polio-ed legs. She gave me fictional tea in one of her tiny toy cups. I drank it and decided finally. She's the one. My would be #Friendship #daughter #yqbaba #microtale #adoption #theprompter #TPMWC #mwcch1

read more
Microtale: Sun-bathed friendship

The first time I saw her, she was sitting in a corner of the long veranda of the adoption centre. The shine in her eyes subdued her sun-bathed hair strings.

// Caption // "Why aren't you playing with others?" I asked, while moving towards her direction in my wheelchair, and immediately regretted my questioning.

She looked at me with a contagious smile and said, "Because I'm playing with Kisha," I saw a doll with blonde hair and pink dress in her hand.

"You too can join us," her invitation interrupted my sympathetic stare towards her polio-ed legs.

She gave me fictional tea in one of her tiny toy cups. I drank it and decided finally. She's the one. My would be

D. Chowdhury

"I will never get married" said the 10 year old.

"If we were like you, you wouldn't be here" laughed off her parents.

"I believe in love because of you and I don't believe in marriage, also because of you, mom and dad" replied a single, adoptive mother 23 years later.  #yqbaba #adoption #childhood #yqtales  #microlove

Hemalatha G

To Amma, I tell you, I'm not crying now. Not anymore. Those days, when we, en famille used to sit on the steps and look at our old photos, I'd ask you to show me mine. And, you'd be reluctant; you either reverted curtly or ignored it. When neighbours said that Blunny had your smile and Buji your hair, I used to stand in front of the mirror for one long hour, to make out 'you in me'. When our relatives stared at me annoyingly, especially when I wished to trade smiles, I would come running to y #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #postman #amma #adoption #Secretletters

read more
the one who poured love on me,
way too more than I was destined for.
(Caption) To Amma,

I tell you, I'm not crying now. Not anymore. 

Those days, when we, en famille used to sit on the steps and look at our old photos, I'd ask you to show me mine. And, you'd be reluctant; you either reverted curtly or ignored it. When neighbours said that Blunny had your smile and Buji your hair, I used to stand in front of the mirror for one long hour, to make out 'you in me'. When our relatives stared at me annoyingly, especially when I wished to trade smiles, I would come running to y

lalitha sai

#adoption #adorablelove #haarekmakosalam इस जीवन में हार एक वो मां के सलाम.. बच्चे को गोद लेकर..उस बच्चे को अपना नाम देती है.

read more
यह हर रिश्ते की एक नई पहचान होती है..
जो अपना होते वो..पल भर में पराया..
जो पराया होता है वो ..
वो इस जिंदगी के लिए सबसे महत्त्वपूर्ण हिस्से का एक नाम बनके जुड़ जाते है.. #adoption #adorablelove #haarekmakosalam
इस जीवन में हार एक वो मां के सलाम.. बच्चे को गोद लेकर..उस बच्चे को अपना नाम देती है.

Suranya

Recently I had a discussion with a friend on the notions of adoption. It is so sad that with a population density that our country has, rarely people are ready to adopt until they cannot have a child of their own. It is actually a failure of us as a society not to be able to provide homes to the children. Adoption doesn't necessarily have to be only when you or your partner are incapable of having a child, or a disaster strikes. Everyone capable enough to have some luxuries in life should contri #minitale #ajourneytodiscoverlife #thoughtsandrants #sajtdl

read more
"Your drawing is incomplete." 
Scolded the teacher. 
"You haven't drawn your parent's faces."
"I am still looking for their faces in the crowd." 
smiled the orphan.  Recently I had a discussion with a friend on the notions of adoption. It is so sad that with a population density that our country has, rarely people are ready to adopt until they cannot have a child of their own. It is actually a failure of us as a society not to be able to provide homes to the children. Adoption doesn't necessarily have to be only when you or your partner are incapable of having a child, or a disaster strikes. Everyone capable enough to have some luxuries in life should contri

Daniya Jyoti

#hand #yqbaba love #YourQuoteAndMine #yqtales #yqquotes #yourquote #adoption Collaborating with Naveen Durgaraju.

read more
said a 
childless mother 
to a 
motherless child.  #hand #yqbaba #love  #YourQuoteAndMine #yqtales #yqquotes #yourquote #adoption

Collaborating with Naveen Durgaraju.
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification