Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Client Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Client Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about apology email to client, handover email to client, client meaning in hindi, client success quotes, client trust quotes,

• 5 Followers
  • 31 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Sherlock Doyle

I can't make a living carving tombstones. PS: Did the joke hearse? #joke #Pun #tombstone #Carve #Mistake #Grave #Client #Name

read more
I carve tombstones for the dead and today I carved the wrong name for a client.

You can say that I made a grave mistake.
 I can't make a living carving tombstones.

PS: Did the joke hearse?

#joke #pun #tombstone #carve #mistake #grave #client #name

Shweta Gupta

It's #ajaydevgan from the movie #sooryavanshi #Client #quoteliners #YQMeme #FilmyMeme #YQMT704 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Dropping email to client about their dependencies! It's #AjayDevgan from the movie #Sooryavanshi
#client #quoteliners
#YQMeme #FilmyMeme  #YQMT704  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes

Shweta Gupta

This is about breaking the Orthodox where people think a female can't be technical. #Solo #appreciation #mail #Client #yqbaba #beingtechnical #quoteliners #oneliners

read more

Performing solo at client where females are considered to be technically weak is a challenge but
Challenge accepted and won, by client's appreciation mail.
     This is about breaking the Orthodox where people think a female can't be technical.

#solo #appreciation #mail #client #yqbaba #beingtechnical #quoteliners  #oneliners

Decoruss Interior Designer In Lucknow

#Happy #Client #Wadrobe #Dressing #Table #interior #decorator #designer #interiordesigner #decoruss #lucknow Call -Decoruss best interior designer and decorator in Lucknow Uttar Pradesh. If you need our services please contact us at 0522-4010438/ 9936628880/ 9839510589 mail- decoruss7@gmail.com. website-https://decoruss.com/ Address- Jewel Apartments 503 A, 5th floor 6-way lane Jopling Road, Near Dainik Jagaran Chauraha #homedecor #kitchen #homeinspo #interiors #Furniture #Decorating #interiorinspiration #furnituredesign #kitchendesign #livingroomdecor #bedroomdecor #interiordecorating #modularkitchen #housedecoration #renovation #falseceiling #flatinterior #homestyle #interiorforall #interior123 #myhomevibe #housegoals #interior_and_living #kitchenrenovation

read more
 #happy #client #wadrobe #dressing #table #interior #decorator #designer #interiordesigner #decoruss #lucknow

Call -Decoruss best interior designer and decorator in Lucknow Uttar Pradesh.
If you need our services please contact us at 0522-4010438/ 9936628880/ 9839510589
mail- decoruss7@gmail.com.
website-https://decoruss.com/
Address- Jewel Apartments 503 A, 5th floor 6-way lane Jopling Road, Near Dainik Jagaran Chauraha

First Last

#SatTogether If you see my previous dialect; where India represents the heart of the world, and the rest of the world only talks through their brain, they might be more intellect, but fanaticism is always there control by the Sword or Gun of the bullet! ⚔️🚫 We can use words instead! ✍️🎯💓 Love is the fascination that makes us different to build our Nation great, we are the best along with being strong in all kinds of purification through love plantation. 💓🇮🇳🕉️ However, the Unalloyed love of Go #Indian #Smile #happybirthday #Sunday #happyvalentinesday #FreshThoughts #engineeringlife #happyengineersday #Altogether #simile #BestThings

read more
We sat together but you never, #SatTogether 
If you see my previous dialect; where India represents the heart of the world, and the rest of the world only talks through their brain, they might be more intellect, but fanaticism is always there control by the Sword or Gun of the bullet! ⚔️🚫 We can use words instead! ✍️🎯💓

Love is the fascination that makes us different to build our Nation great, we are the best along with being strong in all kinds of purification through love plantation. 💓🇮🇳🕉️

However, the Unalloyed love of Go

First Last

#Smile and feel proud of Indian, never be alone 💓🇮🇳🕉️ It is our reputation that binds us together in a great single courtyard & we say that we ourselves are one of the famous innovations of the world & It is the mantra of my life & I feel proud that we ​​call us Indian. 🇮🇳💓 Read more about below or you can search Google, But I haven't got that picture yet: A foreign country asked Sir M. Visvesvaraya’s assistance in building a dam. Sir Visvesvaraya agreed to offer it only on the condition that #happybirthday #BharatRatna #weareindians #engineersDay #BestThings #thecolourred #MVisvesvaraya

read more
Our Smile #Smile and feel proud of Indian, never be alone 💓🇮🇳🕉️
It is our reputation that binds us together in a great single courtyard & we say that we ourselves are one of the famous innovations of the world & It is the mantra of my life & I feel proud that we ​​call us Indian. 🇮🇳💓

Read more about below or you can search Google, But I haven't got that picture yet: 

A foreign country asked Sir M. Visvesvaraya’s assistance in building a dam. Sir Visvesvaraya agreed to offer it only on the condition that

Fashion echo dot com

lifeskillnojotothoughtsshopping Anchor Effect - Where you plant a number in someone's mind and change their way of looking at thing Simple example is where you sell something at $199, by just showing a big number to someone like $500 , this $500 has just a simple role of planting that big number in buyers mind and nothing else.  #Quotes #lifeskill#nojoto#thpughts#shopping #lifeskill#nojoto#thoughts#shopping

read more
 #lifeskill#nojoto#thoughts#shopping

Anchor Effect - Where you plant a number in someone's mind and change their way of looking at thing

Simple example is where you sell something at $199, by just showing a big number to someone like $500 , this $500 has just a simple role of planting that big number in buyers mind and nothing else. 

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification