Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best YQMeme Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best YQMeme Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about me trying to figure out meme, me trying to sleep meme, me trying to explain meme, me trying to flirt meme, love for you meme,

• 817 Followers
  • 21372 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

ರಘು ಶಿವಸ್ವಾಮಿ

Hello Resties! ❤ Collab with our #rzmeme359 and spread some humour.😂 #yqrestzone #yqrz #restzone #YQMeme #collabwithrestzone #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rest Zone

read more
ಯಾರ್ಲೆ ಇವ್ನು ಇವ್ರೌವ್ನ
ಹಿಂಗ್ ಮೊಳೆ ಜಡಿತಾವ್ನೆ

ಸಾಕ್ ಬಿಡ್ಲೇ ಹುಚ್ ರಂಡಿ ಮಗ್ನೆ
ತಲೆ ಗಿರ್ರ್ ಅಂತ ಸುತ್ತುತಾ ಇದೆ
 Hello Resties! ❤ 

Collab with our #rzmeme359 and spread some humour.😂 

#yqrestzone #yqrz #restzone #yqmeme #collabwithrestzone  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Rest Zone

Rahul Sharma

Bonjour Worddicts! This is challenge 3 of "the combo contest". It is the "No No poem". The rule is simple: Just write lines with no__________ no___________. Those blanks can be filled with related words that make sense when read. Make it humurous and have fun! No collab no contest. We would say.😛 hope we are clear. 😌 #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #YQMeme #pennpopcorn #worddict_club #Thecombocontest #nonopoem

read more
No laughter No life
No hatred No strife
No heart No compassion 
No creativity No fashion Bonjour Worddicts!

This is challenge 3 of "the combo contest". It is the "No No poem". The rule is simple: 
Just write lines with no__________ no___________. Those blanks can be filled with  related words that make sense when read. Make it humurous and have fun! 

No collab no contest. We would say.😛

hope we are clear. 😌

Vaghela Jateen

Hello Resties! ❤ Collab with our #rzmeme253 and spread some humour.😂 Translation: It felt nice knowing this. #yqrestzone #yqrz #restzone #YQMeme #collabwithrestzone #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rest Zone

read more
Aaj ek Dost ne Apni GF ko divorce de Diya
Aur 
Apni Wife ki Friend Request Accept kar li hai
🤣🤣🤣 Hello Resties! ❤ 

Collab with our #rzmeme253 and spread some humour.😂 

Translation: It felt nice knowing this. 

#yqrestzone #yqrz #restzone #yqmeme #collabwithrestzone #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine

ರಘು ಶಿವಸ್ವಾಮಿ

Hello Resties! ❤ Collab with our #rzmeme87 and spread some humour 😂 #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #yqbaba #YQMeme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rest Zone

read more
ಏನ್ ಕರ್ಮ ಗುರು ಇದು

ಥೂ ಪಾಪಿಗಳ... Hello Resties! ❤

Collab with our #rzmeme87 and spread some humour 😂

#yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #yqbaba #yqmeme  #YourQuoteAndMine

ರಘು ಶಿವಸ್ವಾಮಿ

Hello Resties! ❤ Collab with our #rzmeme86 and spread some humour 😂 #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #yqbaba #YQMeme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rest Zone

read more
ಧಾರವಾಡ್ ಪೇಡ... Hello Resties! ❤

Collab with our #rzmeme86 and spread some humour 😂

Uvarani jaganathan

🤟Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #funnymeme #memetime entries to #YQMT2385. Get. Set. Meme it. 🤣 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
          Regretting

🤟Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FunnyMeme #MemeTime entries to #YQMT2385.

Get. Set. Meme it. 🤣 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Uvarani jaganathan

Here's the #viralmeme of the hour. Collab with your versions of Foreign v/s our desi style.🕺🏻😂 🎯Hint: For an instance, what would the Indian parents and the Foreign parents say to their kids? Make your #YQMeme and make us go ROFL through your #memetime. 🙌🏻😂 Use #yqmt2134 to stay in the thread. Get. Set. Meme it. 😎🎉 #TrendingMeme #trend #YourQuoteAndMine

read more

Oh! It's ok good luck next time...

देखो उसने किया है! तुम क्यों नहीं कर सकते ?? उससे सीखने की कोशिश करो! Here's the #ViralMeme of the hour.
Collab with your versions of Foreign v/s our desi style.🕺🏻😂
🎯Hint: For an instance, what would the Indian parents and the Foreign parents say to their kids?

Make your #YQMeme and make us go ROFL through your #MemeTime. 🙌🏻😂 Use #YQMT2134 to stay in the thread.

Get. Set. Meme it. 😎🎉
#TrendingMeme #Trend #YourQuoteAndMine

ರಘು ಶಿವಸ್ವಾಮಿ

Hello Resties! ❤ Do check our pinned post 🎉 Collab with our #rzmeme76 and spread some humour 😂 #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #yqbaba #YQMeme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rest Zone

read more
ಆಯ್ತು ಸುಮ್ನೆ ಇರು ಗುರು...

ಮುಚ್ಕೊಂಡ್ ಇರು ಅಷ್ಟೆ... Hello Resties! ❤

Do check our pinned post 🎉

Collab with our #rzmeme76 and spread some humour 😂

Vaghela Jateen

It's #memetime here. 🚀 Here goes #YQCM6. 🐦 Make us RoFL by your disagreement (No! No! No! No!)😂 💙Collab on this #YQMT928 and come up with your multiple🦅 #YQMeme entries. #CinemagraphMeme #AnimalMemes #AnimalHouseMeme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Are you Love me?
Are you hate me?
What you with me? It's #memetime here. 

🚀 Here goes #YQCM6.
🐦 Make us RoFL by your disagreement (No! No! No! No!)😂
💙Collab on this #YQMT928 and come up with your multiple🦅 #YQMeme entries.
#cinemagraphmeme #AnimalMemes #AnimalHouseMeme #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes 
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sanchali Desai

Hello Resties! ❤ Collab with our #rzmeme663 and spread some humour.😂 Translation: In my heart, my respect for you has increased. #yqrestzone #yqrz #restzone #YQMeme #collabwithrestzone #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rest Zone

read more
 When you go on a date with your crush and she says let's split up the bill Hello Resties! ❤ 

Collab with our #rzmeme663 and spread some humour.😂 

Translation: In my heart, my respect for you has increased. 

#yqrestzone #yqrz #restzone #yqmeme #collabwithrestzone #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification