Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best EidMoon Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best EidMoon Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 14 Followers
  • 15 Stories

Fairy Lights

Eid Mubarak to all the writers of YQ. Eid al-Fitr, also called the "Festival of Breaking the Fast", is a religious holiday celebrated by Muslims worldwide that marks the end of the month-long dawn-to-sunset fasting of Ramadan. The moon has been sighted and India celebrates Eid tomorrow. I sent you a secret letter. Do check your mail (or spam if you haven't received). Collab and write your #letters to the #EidMoon #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #eidmubarak life love yqba #yqbaba

read more
You, are the most beautiful form of moon. Not even half but still full in every way. I do not have much idea about your significance, but, only that, when you show up, you provide relief to all the people fasting from back a month. 
And you are very familiar for me...
Cause, i as a child have always waited for you, cause that meant Eid,  and Eid meant a lot of delicacies at Uncle's house. Oh, it was all so divine, for the child in me still craves it...🙂,I have always loved you, though i have been a little bit selfish but still... I was a child.
You have been a happy memory for me, 
A memory i have of the happy times with people no less than family. Eid Mubarak to all the writers of YQ. Eid al-Fitr, also called the "Festival of Breaking the Fast", is a religious holiday celebrated by Muslims worldwide that marks the end of the month-long dawn-to-sunset fasting of Ramadan. The moon has been sighted and India celebrates Eid tomorrow. 

I sent you a secret letter. Do check your mail (or spam if you haven't received). Collab and write your #letters to the #Eidmoon #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #eidmubarak #life #love #yqba

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Eid Mubarak to all the writers of YQ. Eid al-Fitr, also called the "Festival of Breaking the Fast", is a religious holiday celebrated by Muslims worldwide that marks the end of the month-long dawn-to-sunset fasting of Ramadan. The moon has been sighted and India celebrates Eid tomorrow. I sent you a secret letter. Do check your mail (or spam if you haven't received). Collab and write your #letters to the #EidMoon #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
you have made my eid,
By appearing 
As you are shining 
Above the person I miss the most... Eid Mubarak to all the writers of YQ. Eid al-Fitr, also called the "Festival of Breaking the Fast", is a religious holiday celebrated by Muslims worldwide that marks the end of the month-long dawn-to-sunset fasting of Ramadan. The moon has been sighted and India celebrates Eid tomorrow. 

I sent you a secret letter. Do check your mail (or spam if you haven't received). Collab and write your #letters to the #Eidmoon #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Madhu Jain

Eid Mubarak to all the writers of YQ. Eid al-Fitr, also called the "Festival of Breaking the Fast", is a religious holiday celebrated by Muslims worldwide that marks the end of the month-long dawn-to-sunset fasting of Ramadan. The moon has been sighted and India celebrates Eid tomorrow. I sent you a secret letter. Do check your mail (or spam if you haven't received). Collab and write your #letters to the #EidMoon #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Please bless 
everyone with 
Kind hearts 
And shower your 
holiness to all. 
 Eid Mubarak to all the writers of YQ. Eid al-Fitr, also called the "Festival of Breaking the Fast", is a religious holiday celebrated by Muslims worldwide that marks the end of the month-long dawn-to-sunset fasting of Ramadan. The moon has been sighted and India celebrates Eid tomorrow. 

praveen kalabhavi

read more
RAMZAN also known as RAMADAN (especially in Arab Countries). Ramadan is the holy month of the Islamic calendar. During this month Muslim around the world observe fast for the whole month. Fasting during the day means abstenance from food, water and sex. The fasting period starts from an hour before daybreak till after sunset.
The months end with the siting of the new moon which signifies the day for Eid know as Eid-ul-Fitr. Eid Mubarak to all the writers of YQ. Eid al-Fitr, also called the "Festival of Breaking the Fast", is a religious holiday celebrated by Muslims worldwide that marks the end of the month-long dawn-to-sunset fasting of Ramadan. The moon has been sighted and India celebrates Eid tomorrow. 

praveen kalabhavi

read more
To my brothers and sisters Assalamualaikum Wa Rahmathullah Hi Wa Barakatahu.
Eid Mubarak to You and your Family. May Allah SWT bless you your family and the entire Ummah with righteousness, steadfastness, peace, Love and prosperity. May Allah SWT enlighten our hearts and grant us all the happiness of the Duniya and Aakhirah. Aameen رمضان مبارک Eid Mubarak to all the writers of YQ. Eid al-Fitr, also called the "Festival of Breaking the Fast", is a religious holiday celebrated by Muslims worldwide that marks the end of the month-long dawn-to-sunset fasting of Ramadan. The moon has been sighted and India celebrates Eid tomorrow. 

Anuj Jain

read more
Like every year this year too,
Your presence we waited to view,
You are the harbinger of joy,
Your peek itself do spirits buoy
Strange this time is Eid though
Will be an unforgettable one too.
No revelries like we used to do
But still we are sanguine o moon.
Spread your charm as is your wont
Let's wish together a happy Eid to all. Eid Mubarak to all the writers of YQ. Eid al-Fitr, also called the "Festival of Breaking the Fast", is a religious holiday celebrated by Muslims worldwide that marks the end of the month-long dawn-to-sunset fasting of Ramadan. The moon has been sighted and India celebrates Eid tomorrow. 

Vidhi Vishwas

Eid Mubarak to all the writers of YQ. Eid al-Fitr, also called the "Festival of Breaking the Fast", is a religious holiday celebrated by Muslims worldwide that marks the end of the month-long dawn-to-sunset fasting of Ramadan. The moon has been sighted and India celebrates Eid tomorrow. I sent you a secret letter. Do check your mail (or spam if you haven't received). Collab and write your #letters to the #EidMoon #YourQuoteAndMine#eidmubarak#celebration#Pendemiclife#keepsmiling Collaborating

read more
It speaks of togetherness, it speaks of joy.....
But please celebrate it carefully oh girl! oh boy!.....
Between the struggle of this pendemic and lockdown...
Some people are still away from their town...
This moon of Eid has bought a strange luminous light.....
I wish it may give some strength for us to fight....
Between the smiling faces some might be fake.....
As they are seeing the way for their family members whose life is at sake....
With their loving ones, I wish they meet.....
This is a little hope to the moon of Eid.... Eid Mubarak to all the writers of YQ. Eid al-Fitr, also called the "Festival of Breaking the Fast", is a religious holiday celebrated by Muslims worldwide that marks the end of the month-long dawn-to-sunset fasting of Ramadan. The moon has been sighted and India celebrates Eid tomorrow. 

I sent you a secret letter. Do check your mail (or spam if you haven't received). Collab and write your #letters to the #Eidmoon #YourQuoteAndMine#EidMubarak#celebration#pendemic#life#keepSmiling
Collaborating

Nihar Roy

read more
You are the one who keeps eye on the one I love and care...
Keep them happy and safe in times when needed the most..
 Eid Mubarak to all the writers of YQ. Eid al-Fitr, also called the "Festival of Breaking the Fast", is a religious holiday celebrated by Muslims worldwide that marks the end of the month-long dawn-to-sunset fasting of Ramadan. The moon has been sighted and India celebrates Eid tomorrow. 

VIKASH SHARMA SHIBU

Eid Mubarak to all the writers of YQ. Eid al-Fitr, also called the "Festival of Breaking the Fast", is a religious holiday celebrated by Muslims worldwide that marks the end of the month-long dawn-to-sunset fasting of Ramadan. The moon has been sighted and India celebrates Eid tomorrow. I sent you a secret letter. Do check your mail (or spam if you haven't received). Collab and write your #letters to the #EidMoon #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #SHIBU2021

read more
ईद मुबारक हो,

सभी भाई जान को।

#shibu2021

Aditya Meena

ईद मुबारक #eid #eidmubarak #eid_mubarak #eidulzuha #eidmoon
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification