Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best TheProposal Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best TheProposal Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love proposal in physics, sad love proposal quotes, heart touching love proposal quotes, first love proposal shayari, love proposal quotes in hindi,

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Satish Chandra

'twas his turn to turn the tables
As he traversed through the love cables
She had profoundly proposed him 
His mind was in a light so dim;

As this was his maiden attempt
He wasn't sure of the love game
How to proceed was a big question
Nobody was there to help his motion;

He gathered the courage however
And held down his nerves
He came with confidence
And started to serve;

Serving his desires and quest
On the burning plate of excitement
Looking into her eyes deeply
Holding back all his temperament;

He finally turned the moment
To a lifetime event for his darling
As he went down on his knees
And presented her the wedding ring.  #turn

#YQbaba

#FreakySatty

#TheProposal

deadstar

#TheProposal

read more
The Proposal 

I will remember this day 
The way you proposed me 
Those beautiful eyes 
How they fall 
on me undistracted 
Our eyes acquainted 
And you poured out 
The depth of your 
love in words 
Yes, you surprised me 
This incredible way 
Of making my heart happy 
Felt every word of yours
Like the best thing 
That ever happened 
In my life till now!! 

#theproposal

Money Mansukh

Few Hours Left, Share & Support. Subscribe! MUSICAL GROOVES On YouTube For Updates. #izhaar #valentinesspecial #RoseDaySpecial #NewRomanticSong #RomaticSongs2020 #ValentinesSong #propose #TheProposal #proposeday #nojotophoto

read more
 Few Hours Left, Share & Support. Subscribe! MUSICAL GROOVES On YouTube For Updates.

#Izhaar #ValentinesSpecial #RoseDaySpecial #NewRomanticSong #RomaticSongs2020 #valentinessong #Propose #TheProposal #ProposeDay

mksmahi

The Proposal Based on true incidents but creativity is more than reality. #yqmksmahi #TheProposal #shortstories #LoveStory #nojotoenglish #Nojoto #englishshortstory BG PC : GOOGLE

read more
The Proposal
----------------
They met on messenger. He asked for meet in real, she replied angrily "What do U mean?" But excited he texted again place and time. "Okay" it was the last reply from her side.

On fixed date he reached park.He was nervous and his confidence was not with him. He want to propose her. But it was not sure that she will come there because she replied angrily.

But surprised things happened there. She was already there. She collects his hands and said "I love U".
He smiled and find the perfect reply not yet. The Proposal Based on true incidents but creativity is more than reality.
#yqmksmahi #TheProposal #shortstories #lovestory #nojotoenglish #nojoto #englishshortstory 
BG PC : GOOGLE

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification