Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best firstanniversary Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best firstanniversary Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about first love shayari for girlfriend in hindi, i gave you my first love, first love shayari for girlfriend in english, the first step toward better time management is to, the first step toward greatness is to be honest,

• 9 Followers
  • 6 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Amirsathar

My Husband My pride ❤️Husbandmylove #firstanniversary #onlylove #Love

read more
mute video

Mahima Jain

Firstly thankyou so much to everyone for sending me wishes for my mother and my family. We all are fine now and as I promised that once everything will be ok, I'll be here back.. So yeah here I am with you all, sharing my happiness for completing 1 year of writing as well as 1 year on YQ.. As many of you know that I don't write in any diary or on any other app. YQ is the only platform jahan maine likhna shuru kiya or bas likhti hi ja rahi hu.. Mujhe ache se yaad hai last year ka ye din jab is s #celebration #yqbaba #yqdidi #1StAnniversary #firstanniversary #thankyouletter #YQanniversary #completingoneyear

read more
Hi everyone!!!
So yeah m finally back on YQ and here is a letter for you all, sharing my happiness with you on competing my 1 year today...
I love love you all ❤️
(In caption) Firstly thankyou so much to everyone for sending me wishes for my mother and my family. We all are fine now and as I promised that once everything will be ok, I'll be here back.. So yeah here I am with you all, sharing my happiness for completing 1 year of writing as well as 1 year on YQ..

As many of you know that I don't write in any diary or on any other app. YQ is the only platform jahan maine likhna shuru kiya or bas likhti hi ja rahi hu.. Mujhe ache se yaad hai last year ka ye din jab is s

Aprajita Jha

Happy first marriage anniversary di and jiju...love you alot😍😘❤️ The girl joints two family with lots of love and responsibilities but this is the best quality of any girl that they have #yqdidi #yqbaba #firstanniversary #lockdowdiary #lovebirds #सबकुछ #तुमहो #day26lockdown

read more
कहीं ममता की दूसरी मुरत तुम हो
तो कहीं भरत का प्रतिबिंब तुम हो
अधिकतर अपराजिता का आधार हो
राजीव को तुम करती साकार हो
इस पूरे घर की ए मेरी बहन
सारी प्रतिभाओं का भंडार तुम हो

प्रभात की पहली किरण हो तुम
और अजय की हर जीत हो तुम
भारती की ख़ुशी का आकार हो तुम
तो कहीं बच्ची का बचपन हो तुम
अब तुम्हें क्या बताए ऐ मेरी बहन 
दोनों घरों को सम्पूर्ण करती हो तुम

Happy first  marriage anniversary di and jiju...love you alot😍😘❤️

The girl joints two family with lots of love and responsibilities but this is the best quality of any girl that they have

#yqdidi #yqbaba #firstanniversary  #lockdowdiary  #lovebirds #सबकुछ #तुमहो #day26lockdown

सूर्यांश गर्ग

I can't express in words how lucky i am to find you as my soulmate. You complete me like a soul completes it's body. I shower all the love that i have to you.. And ask God to grant all your wishes and then grant you to me. love #firstanniversary #ishq #mine #God #LoveStory #ShamBhiKoi #कविता

read more
mute video

VIBING_SOLITUDE

मैं तो जाने कब का खुद को भूल बैठा था
एहसास को अपने ना मैं लफ्ज दे पाता था

फिर मुलाकात  हो गयी #nojoto से मेरी
और आज सब पा लिया जो सोचता था।।

आदि Love you Nojoto #mynojotostory #Nojoto #Nojotohindi #Love #firstanniversary #poetry #poem #pyar

NC

मिल गया जो नोजोटो का साथ         
भूल गए हम बाकी बात
    प्रेम , देशभक्ति ,ठहाकों से सराबोर
यहां न होता कोई बोर 
यहां सुनी जाती सबकी बात 
हो चाहे दिन या रात 
मुबारक हो सबको पहली वर्षगांठ
यह है हम सब के लिए सौगात ।। nojoto first anniversary #nojotohindi#hindi#poetry#nojoto#firstanniversary #mynojotostory

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification