Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best present_situation Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best present_situation Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 9 Followers
  • 9 Stories

Hemlata Pandey

अगर जाम भी आपकी पलके भारी ना कर पाई,
तो जनाब मामला गंभीर है 😉 #moodswings #moodywriter #thoughtoftheday #present_situation #yqdidi #yqhindi #yqquotes

Priyanka Rathod

Lens. #yopowrimo #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Harsh Snehanshu #pastmemories #present_situation #futurechnges #writer

read more
The past stays the past, the present we face it now and the future is the only thing we can try to change. Lens. #YoPoWriMo #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Harsh Snehanshu #pastmemories #present_situation #futurechnges #writer

Varadhan P M

Enjoy every moment
As there's no Savings Account
Where in you can deposit and enjoy the interest...  #enjoylife #present_situation #postponing #precence

Revanth Teja

Credit YOUR CRUSH (FB page)

Welcome to the 21st Century 
where SEX is FREE and LOVE is EXPENSIVE, where LOSING phone is more PAINFUL than LOSING your VIRGINITY, 
where MODERNIZATION means NUDITY(NAKED), 
where if you don't SMOKE or DRINK you are out of FASHION, 
where if don't CHEAT on partner it's because you are not SMART or CLEVER, where the BATHROOMS have become PHOTO STUDIOS, where TEMPLES become DATING POINTS, where to WORSHIP GOD is DIFFICULT, where LIES become REALITIES where the WOMEN fear PREGNANCY more than STD's , where a PIZZA DELIEVERY is FASTER than EMERGENCY RESPONSE, PERSPECTIVES and DRIP DECIEDE the value of a person ,where the BOYS/GIRLS are AFRAID of MARRIAGE but LOVE having SEX, where whoever PLAYS the MIND always gets happiness but whoever plays with the HEART gets HURT , MODERNITY LOVE and LIQUID EDUCATION 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 ........

#The #New #Generation #Of #Humanity #fbquotes #present_situation

revanth teja

Credit YOUR CRUSH (FB page)

Welcome to the 21st Century 
where SEX is FREE and LOVE is EXPENSIVE, where LOSING phone is more PAINFUL than LOSING your VIRGINITY, 
where MODERNIZATION means NUDITY(NAKED), 
where if you don't SMOKE or DRINK you are out of FASHION, 
where if don't CHEAT on partner it's because you are not SMART or CLEVER, where the BATHROOMS have become PHOTO STUDIOS, where TEMPLES become DATING POINTS, where to WORSHIP GOD is DIFFICULT, where LIES become REALITIES where the WOMEN fear PREGNANCY more than STD's , where a PIZZA DELIEVERY is FASTER than EMERGENCY RESPONSE, PERSPECTIVES and DRIP DECIEDE the value of a person ,where the BOYS/GIRLS are AFRAID of MARRIAGE but LOVE having SEX, where whoever PLAYS the MIND always gets happiness but whoever plays with the HEART gets HURT , MODERNITY LOVE and LIQUID EDUCATION 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 ........

#The #New #Generation #Of #Humanity #fbquotes #present_situation

Author kunal

#IT's time to think #is ironic #Present day devotion #present_situation #yqdidi #yqhindi #kunu

read more
।।।।।।।।।।।।।।।।।।।।।।।।।।।।।।।।।।।।।।।।।।।।।।।।।।।।।।।।।।।।
जख्म भी तुम ,मरहम भी तुम 
बुराई भी तुम , अच्छाई भी तुम 
बता खुद को ईश्वर का संतान भी तुम
और करते पाप भी तुम 
शिलाओं पर जिस्म रगर 
दिखाते खुद को बड़ा प्रतापी भक्त भी तुम 
और जलते रूह को कफन 
तक नहीं प्रदान करते तुम 
दानवीर भी बनते तुम 
पर एक गरीब को भीख के 
लिए दुत्कार भी देते तुम 
अरे ये कैसी भक्ति है तुम्हारी 
जो खुदा तुझमें ना बस 
मूर्तियों में बसना सही समझते 
।।।।।।।।।।।।।।।।।।।।।।।।।।।।।।।।।।।।।।।।।।।।।।।।।।।।।।।।।।।। #It's time to think 
#Is ironic 
#Present day devotion 
#present_situation #yqdidi #yqhindi #kunu

gurumoorthy chandrasekar

One of the new folder created in my life system
But I want fill that for with new experience before that my life system little outdated so I am updating me with the software of knowledge now my system is ready to work #convivialwriter #pastlife #present_situation #pastpresentfuture #futuregoals #morningmotivation  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Anubhav Verma

Gopal Dahal

Gopal Dahal

©Gopal Dahal #Passed_Karma_deciding_our #present_situation.

sahir.kabir

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification