Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best beyondlimits Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best beyondlimits Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you to the moon and back to infinity and beyond quote, i love you past the moon and miss you beyond the stars, mama bhanji ka pyaar love beyond the family, outcome that is beyond in control, commandos beyond the call of duty,

• 12 Followers
  • 13 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Aanya Seraphina

Title: "Boundless Devotion" In the realm of love, every hurdle is a stepping stone. 💖 #UnwaveringLove #beyondlimits #LoveEndures #InfiniteDevotion #longdrive #Trending

read more
mute video

Sweety PIe💚

I sit alone and talking to myself that I have to move on...
I need to start making myself happy, it can be without you....
Then I fall asleep and dream of you... Wake up in sweats, eyes are full of tears...
It’s like everything I told to myself is forgotten...❣ #hiral T #painful_love #140 #beautyofimagination #beyondlimits #desiretobelove #herloveforhim #tears

Vedika

पता नहीं क्यूँ,
अब तेरे ख्यालों में सारी रात गुज़र जाती हैं,
पता नहीं क्यूँ,
हर पल, हर लम्हें में तेरी ही याद सताती हैं,
न जाने क्यूँ,
किस्मत हमेशा तुझे मुझसे अलग लें जाती हैं,
न जाने क्यूँ,
आज भी तेरे बारे में सोचते ही, आँखें भर आती हैं।   #fifteenthpoem #love #life #onesidedlove #beyondwords #beyondlimits #missing #someonespecial

Jaismine Khalsa

"Unconditional love is loving someone beyond their limits and yours".... #life #love #unconditional #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales #jaisminekhalsa #beyondlimits

Bad Poet

*Timeless* "Ab to aadat si hai mujhko aise jeene mein" I was not just feeling the lyrics I was actually living the lyrics In the shower, close eyed Atif Aslam was the friend for the day The song Aadat remains timeless #eminem #beyondlimits #badpoet #AThingofBeauty #artofeternity #gotye #guidemovie

read more
I want to be friends with people who are not even born yet.

(poem in caption)

*Timeless*

"Ab to aadat si hai mujhko aise jeene mein"
I was not just feeling the lyrics
I was actually living the lyrics
In the shower, close eyed
Atif Aslam was the friend for the day
The song Aadat remains timeless

Sonu Dixit

एक आदमी को उसकी हदों के पार होना चाहिये, वरना आसमान किस काम का है ? #beyondlimits #हद #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqhindi #हिंदी_कोट्स_शायरी #हिन्दी #yourquote

read more
एक आदमी को उसकी हदों के पार होना चाहिये,
वरना आसमान किस काम का है ? 
 एक आदमी को उसकी हदों के पार होना चाहिये,
वरना आसमान किस काम का है ? 

#beyondlimits #हद #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqhindi #हिंदी_कोट्स_शायरी #हिन्दी #yourquote

Shweta Gupta

Support work as medicine and motivation when you are exerted beyond your limits! #support #medicine #motivation #exerted #beyondlimits #yqbaba #quoteliners

monika.jhaa

खूबियों से तो सबने इश्क़ किया,
मज़ा तो तब है जब कोई खामियों से भी शिद्दत वाला इश्क़ करे।

#love #purity #beyondlimits #lifelessons #yqbaba #yqdidi

PALLAVI KUMARI

B€ T#€ B€$t @Nd Fo®g€T t#€ ®€$t
R€m€mB€r
NoT 0nLy "B€$t" bUt "T#€ b€$t" 
LoGo k@ kY@ h@! @Aj Ji$ p€ H@$t€ H@i k@L u$k€ 
L!y€ Ro0t€ h@i....

By PALLAVI KUMARI #beyondlimits #behappy #nahh #imhapp #beconfident #beyourself_uff_im #love😍 #dailyfeatures #moody #sunsine #beownkindofbeautiful #mylife #myrules #smart #imtheonekind #awsomeday #slayqueen #positive #vibes #happy #soul

Arya Ganesh Upadhyay

your CONDUCT and 
THOUGHTS decide 
YOUR RELIGION. #religious #quotes #clear #thoughts #clearthoughts  #highthoughts #beyondlimits 
 Kalyani Shukla
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification