Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best literacy Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best literacy Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about literacy meaning in hindi, all about media and information literacy, foundational literacy and numeracy meaning, foundational literacy and numeracy, literacy meaning in marathi,

• 22 Followers
  • 28 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Vinayak Pattar

mute video

Srinivas

#Education #literacy Literacy is the skill that enables us to navigate the ocean of life, to explore new horizons, and to reach our destinations. #Quotes #Knowledge

read more
mute video

Srinivas

#literacy Literacy is the wind that fills our sails, the compass that guides our course, and the anchor that holds us steady. #Education #Quotes Happy International Literacy Day #Knowledge

read more
mute video

Sakshi Vashist

Who doesn't need a maid these days? But do we call them home makers? #Maid #literacy #intelligence #Home #homemaker #Bai

read more
"I am a homes maker"
She said proudly

The kids portrayed her life
From their perspective

Literacy was indeed doing its magic
Thought the maid 

Who doesn't need a maid these days? But do we call them home makers? 
#maid #literacy #intelligence #home #homemaker #bai

Dr. Sumayya Hasan

As I’m travelling, I keep going back to my memories. #keepgoingback Time for you to visit your memories with this #Collab challenge. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #NaNoWriMo18 #day29 #girlchildeducation #literacy

read more
I was just a small girl with that bob cut hair 
With that small head full of thoughts 
Roaming here and there like a free soul
Going to school with my brothers 
The only girl in that village with this privilege
Dreaming big things for my future 
Which no one can even imagine in that society that too a girl 
Struggling to shape myself in a better way 
No other girl there even allowed to do that 
Treated like a princess by my father
Still he shaped me into a warrior
The person that i become 
Is a asset for me given by my parents 
That big dream came only with the courage they gave me 
I still thinks sometime what i would be doing 
If i was any other girl from that village 
Doing just the household chores whole of my life 
That would be my  story to tell u guys 
Things changed in a while but just only for boys 
Wish to see girls from those areas 
In every field with success they can achieve.

- Sumayya Hasan

As I’m travelling, I keep going back to my memories. #KeepGoingBack

Time for you to visit your memories with this #collab challenge.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #nanowrimo18 #day29 #girlchildeducation #literacy

Pavan Sharma

महाशिवरात्रि की हार्दिक शुभकामना #literacy #shivratri #समाज

read more
mute video

Ar. Smitha

INTERNATIONAL LITERACY DAY

Literacy is not the degrees 
and certificates you earn in life. 
Literacy is the morals you value
for becoming a better human being. 
Being kind is more important than
having great knowledge because 
at the end of the day what matters 
is the love and respect you win.  #internationalliteracyday #smithasunkara #literacy #morals #kindness #love #respect #yqbaba 

PC: Pinterest

Ratan Gupta

World Literacy & Physical Therapy Day Wishes Quotes By Ratan Kumar Gupta Writer Teacher Motivational Speaker Trainer Coach Offer Coaching for NEET & IIT JAM 11-12th Physics Chemistry Biology Science CBSE ICSE NIOS & State Boards Yoga & Meditation Modeling & Mr-Mrs-Miss India Contests Acting-FilmMaking & Script Writing Video & Photography TV Reporting & News Anchoring Social Media & Digital Marketing Training Courses in Bareilly UP Delhi NCR Mumbai All Over India For any Query, Visit Website www. #Inspiration #lifequotes #writer #motivationalspeaker #literacy #ratangupta

read more
RKG  World Literacy & Physical Therapy Day Wishes Quotes By Ratan Kumar Gupta Writer Teacher Motivational Speaker Trainer Coach Offer Coaching for NEET & IIT JAM 11-12th Physics Chemistry Biology Science CBSE ICSE NIOS & State Boards Yoga & Meditation Modeling & Mr-Mrs-Miss India Contests Acting-FilmMaking & Script Writing Video & Photography TV Reporting & News Anchoring Social Media & Digital Marketing Training Courses in Bareilly UP Delhi NCR Mumbai All Over India
For any Query, Visit Website www.

Ratan Gupta

International Literacy Day World Physical Therapy Physiotherapy Day Quotes By Ratan Gupta Best Astrologer Yoga Guru Numerologist Vastu Science Motivational Speaker NLP Life Coach Health Wealth Happiness Wellness Marriage Love Relationships Family Parenting Child Birth Name Fame Study Foreign Travel Education Career Partnership Property Finance Money Job Business Success Leadership Consultant Script Writer Director RKG Media Films TV Advertising PR Agency in Bareilly UP Delhi NCR Mumbai All Over #literacyday #lifequotes #inspirationalquotes #lifecoach #motivationalspeaker #ratangupta

read more
Ratan Gupta International Literacy Day World Physical Therapy Physiotherapy Day Quotes By Ratan Gupta Best Astrologer Yoga Guru Numerologist Vastu Science Motivational Speaker NLP Life Coach Health Wealth Happiness Wellness Marriage Love Relationships Family Parenting Child Birth Name Fame Study Foreign Travel Education Career Partnership Property Finance Money Job Business Success Leadership Consultant Script Writer Director RKG Media Films TV Advertising PR Agency in Bareilly UP Delhi NCR Mumbai All Over

Vaishali Garg

"Literacy is a bridge from misery to hope. It is a tool for daily life in modern society. It is a bulwark against poverty, and a building block of development, an essential complement to investments in roads, dams, clinics and factories. Literacy is a platform for democratization, and a vehicle for the promotion of cultural and national identity." - Kofi Annan. Collab with Democrats & Dissenters and talk about #literacy as a bridge. #dndteamjustice #voiceofcare #voiceforequality #Education # #YourQuoteAndMine #yqdnd

read more
of equality 
which ensures humanity. "Literacy is a bridge from misery to hope. It is a tool for daily life in modern society. It is a bulwark against poverty, and a building block of development, an essential complement to investments in roads, dams, clinics and factories. Literacy is a platform for democratization, and a vehicle for the promotion of cultural and national identity." - Kofi Annan.

Collab with Democrats & Dissenters and talk about #literacy as a bridge.

#dndteamjustice
#voiceofcare
#voiceforequality
 #education  #
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification