Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best MyPlace Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best MyPlace Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about place to eat near me, place to visit near me, a lifestyle of wandering from place to place, found love in a hopeless place, why you held on for so long in the first place,

• 16 Followers
  • 14 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Bizz_are_ Soul

Participate in this #rapidfire and write #8wordhome #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #YourQuotes #yourquotebaba #abode #MyPlace

read more
A place,
where nobody monitors your routine performance. Participate in this #rapidfire and write #8wordhome #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#yqbaba 
#yourquotes 
#yourquotebaba 
#abode 
#myplace

Darshan Blon

I hail from the picturesque hilly town of Darjeeling, West Bengal. It's a cozy town situated 2,042 metres above sea level and overlooks the majestic "Kangchenjunga Mountain", the 3rd highest peak in the world. Lush pine trees cover it's forest and beautiful tea gardens decoarte it's hilly slopes while the UNESCO world heritage declared "Toy Train" adds to its beauty. Tourism being the major source of income, the town is flocked by thousands of visitors almost every single day. The smiles and g #HOMETOWN #yqbaba #wordoftheday #heaven #darjeeling #hillstation #MyPlace #mybirthplace

read more
Visit Darjeeling once and you will have with you "a life time of memories",memories that you'll cherish forever.

Continued in Caption..  I hail from the picturesque hilly town of Darjeeling, West Bengal. It's a cozy town situated 2,042 metres above sea level and overlooks the majestic "Kangchenjunga Mountain", the 3rd highest peak in the world.

Lush pine trees cover it's forest and beautiful tea gardens decoarte it's hilly slopes while the UNESCO world heritage declared "Toy Train" adds to its beauty.

Tourism being the major source of income, the town is flocked by thousands of visitors almost every single day. The smiles and g

Umang Parmar

जहा ट्राफिक, 
सिग्नल से नही पर 
पेहले वेहिकल से चलता है।।
जहा हर एक त्योहार 
बिना गरबा के अधूरा है।।
जिसकी हवाओं में ही 
खाने की खुशबु है।।
वही मेरा शहर अहमदाबाद है।। #myplace #ahmedabad #gujarat #yqbaba #yqdidi

Shravanthi Iyer

I belong to Hyderabad. Both, my maternal and paternal parents' families have been settled here past 9 decades. I love everything about Hyderabad and the relationship I share with this city is that of a child and its mother! 
And, when I tell that I love everything about my city, I mean it! 
There's nothing that I don't like about Bhagyanagar  #MyPlace #Hyderabad #YQBaba

Samiksha Janartha

My Home #myhomevibe #MyPlace #shimla #kotkhai #Mountains #pahadi #samikshajanartha R Ojha "सीमा"अमन सिंह Garima Taneja pramodini mohapatra Sandeep Bishnoi #Society

read more
mute video

Diwa

the smell of pine trees;
the arresting cold, remains;
your beauty, in me. #myplace #Baguio #pine #haiku #yqbaba

Shweta Gupta

After all sleep is very important for an insomniac. #Collab #foundhome #sleep #MyPlace #soundsleep #Insomnia #quoteliners #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Where I can get my sound sleep After all sleep is very important for an insomniac.
#Collab #foundhome #sleep #myplace #soundsleep #insomnia #quoteliners #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Mahed Sadia

Where's my home????
In the place you see me with you..
My home is..
where you find yourself someone who cares for you..
My home is where there's you.. Home..
#myhomeisyou #you #myplace #yqbaba

Isha sharda

Your home makes you live with your infinite memories for life.
Make certain they too are taken care of.
Make them vibrant. #myhome #myplace #freshvibes #freshness

Humma Malik

I live at a place which is
sometimes called heaven,
sometimes crown,
sometimes headache,
sometimes dangerous..
It is called heaven because it is bestowed with natural beauty
It is called crown because of its geographical location
It is called headache because it never lets politicians sleep
It is called dangerous because it is full of conflict

Yes,it is called KASHMIR