Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best screamsofhearts Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best screamsofhearts Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 5 Followers
  • 5 Stories

Chitra Iyer

For a better read: I decided it is better to scream when I see a bloodsucking human than when I see a cute ghost. Those innocent ones possess a never say die spirit and all of them unite to giggle hysterically when together in action. Did you hear their screams when a human monster tore the baby's insides with his manhood? Did you hear their screams when some other human monsters got together and waylaid the innocent one, maimed her, shattered her soul like they do their liquor bottles? If you #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #darkthoughts #screamsofhearts #spookiansclub #darkclub #scscream

read more
when I see a bloodsucking human than when I see a cute ghost. Those innocent ones possess a never say die spirit and all of them unite to giggle hysterically when together in action.
Did you hear their screams when a human monster tore the baby's insides with his manhood? 
Did you hear their screams when some other human monsters got together and waylaid the innocent one, maimed her, shattered her soul like they do their liquor bottles?
If you did not, hang your heads, for ghosts are born to mirror our hollows and expose our shame.
Shame, shame, shame, shame.
 For a better read:

I decided it is better to scream
when I see a bloodsucking human than when I see a cute ghost. Those innocent ones possess a never say die spirit and all of them unite to giggle hysterically when together in action.
Did you hear their screams when a human monster tore the baby's insides with his manhood? 
Did you hear their screams when some other human monsters got together and waylaid the innocent one, maimed her, shattered her soul like they do their liquor bottles?
If you

Sayali Paunikar

Collab on this Prompt and add on your dark thoughts under #darkclub 🖤 Must Use #scscream to let us discover your tales 🧟 #spookiansclub #screamsofhearts #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Spookians Club #scscream #scscreams

read more
Rather than to bury dreadful thoughts inside me...  Collab on this Prompt and add on your dark thoughts under #darkclub 🖤

Must Use #scscream to let us discover your tales 🧟

#spookiansclub  #screamsofhearts #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Spookians Club
#scscream #scscreams

Crazy Guy Javee 🦋

I'm not me ..... #screamsofhearts #Notme #Losing

read more
I'm physically present 

But mentally absent 

Don't know why 

But I clearly know that I'm not myself 

I'm seeing lot of differences in myself 

And I'm behaving so different

I'm not me 

😱😱😱😱😱 I'm not me .....

#screamsofhearts 
#notme 
#losing

Sugu Es

Learn to love faults and flaws cause we all do that...  #mistake #learn #yqbaba #yqdidi #freshthoughts #soul #scribbles #screamsofhearts

Anuradha Shukla

You can't feel how much the smiling faces are crying in their inside and how much the crying faces are hurt or broken...

_delhiite_love❤️ #nojotoapp #hurt #Broken #me #screamsofhearts #no_one

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification