Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best worldattheend Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best worldattheend Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Nirupma Rajput

it was more than a dream while i just drifted off, reading a book, reading the last of it's line that you can not escape the tragedy which are coming to you and my dream just took this line to heart and made me to watch something enexpected....it was terrific more than scaring, there was peace spreaded all over. that feel whn i closed my eyes was so heavier than watching the serenity of that place with my naked eyes,slightly unhearable scream whispered into my years,"it is over."my heart that was already dead sank in silence....before my dampened eye let that tear come out of it, narrowly a page touched my cheek and awoke me, mumbling "you are still alive, beacuse you didn't finish me yet." #CupOfHappiness#cupofemptiness#lonely#darkside#peace#serenity#rain#thoughts#cupoflife#worldattheend

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification