Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Texted Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Texted Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about he drunk texted me i love you, love at first sight text, how to text to a guy you like, free phone and text app, good morning text quotes,

• 8 Followers
  • 101 Stories

Aim_director(AD)

#nojotahindi #nojototranding #poerty #Texted Dhanraj Gamare jitendra sharma AD Grk Raza Official Internet Jockey Satyaprem Upadhyay #2023Recap

read more

Mee Nu

After hours of talking to her for the first time .,

He was starting to go home
Then just turned 
and saw  her from far..

She was already looking at him..

He (texted) : I saw you
She : I know. #walking #turns #texted #saw  #closefriends #yqmee_nu 
#yqen_mee_nu   #hetextedher

Skye Hamilton

This story isnt done, im working on it XD who likes it so far, and i know its every where, Max is talking to a cop about his dead girlfriend, but i havent put that i yet :)) Story name: she never woke again She ran into the bathrooms,I think she was crying i wasn’t paying attention…all i remember about that day was those guys using her to get pictures…. “What kind of pictures, Max”said the cop,Um.. Naked ones.. “And how do you know this” um I know that because I was one of those guys “max you w

read more
 This story isnt done, im working on it XD who likes it so far, and i know its every where, Max is talking to a cop about his dead girlfriend, but i havent put that i yet :)) 
Story name: she never woke again
She ran into the bathrooms,I think she was crying i wasn’t paying attention…all i remember about that day was those guys using her to get pictures…. “What kind of pictures, Max”said the cop,Um.. Naked ones.. “And how do you know this” um I know that because I was one of those guys “max you w

Bibek Chalise

#story                                My Twitter Crush Crushed Me Overnight! I know, my right eye was winking all day long, something good was about to happen. I got your "NINE" words reply. #Books

read more
 #Story 

My Twitter Crush Crushed Me Overnight!

I know, my right eye was winking all day long, something good was about to happen. I got your "NINE" words reply.

azhar

CHAPTER 4 REAL LOVE STORY It was Propose day on that day..i wished her gud mrng and propose day..then i asked her ''oye bta tujhe propose krna h ya ni...??'' She- ohhhhh bas.. He- bta na krna h ya ni..?? She- noooooooooooooooo... He- to kar kon kr rha hai...?? She- oh my god.. Very funny.. #Quotes

read more
CHAPTER 4
 REAL LOVE STORY
It was Propose day on that day..i wished her gud mrng and propose day..then i asked her ''oye bta tujhe propose krna h ya ni...??''
She- ohhhhh bas..
He- bta na krna h ya ni..??
She- noooooooooooooooo...
He- to kar kon kr rha hai...??
She- oh my god.. Very funny..

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification