Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best greatperson Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best greatperson Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about wishing you a great day my love, have a great day i love you, great love quotes, have a great day my love, do great things with love,

• 13 Followers
  • 12 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

GURJANT SINGH NATHEHA

mute video

Shubhi Mahajan

The great persons are great not because they have money, they have the things which we don't have and they do not have sorrow in their life but because they have patience, they control their anger, they do everything very thoughtfully, think twice before speaking anything and they handle every situation very carefully.💖
  Good Evening ☺️
#chhatrapatishivajimaharaj #greatperson #patience #thoughtfully #thinktwice #handlesituations

SAGAR BAWANKAR

mute video

J.P. Nisha Sewani

The legend of my life, looked towards me and she smiled. Her beauty how should I define,in her dazzling empowerment I have enlightened my life.
She is a Super most talented one in this entire Universe, God even looks towards her and ask.
Tell me,my dearest Angel should I give them this Grant?
The Jewels,Gems,Pearls and Oysters started to feel shy as she carries such a Personality that never can match as of herself.
She lives for her 3 loves and forget her 4th and major love as other three live due to her and can never find a Life without her.
She is the entire World, Paradise and Prayer of all and all of her.
Let me introduce who is she none other than meri MAA. #greatperson 
#bestquote 
#maa 
#merimaa 
#goodnightquote 
#bestperson 
#greatness 
#life

Gagan k.

#RIPMilkhaSingh जीतने का मजा भी तब अलग ही आता है,,
जब बहुत सारे लोग आपके हारने
 का इंतजार कर रहे हो,,!!

©Gagan k. #RIPMilkhaSingh #greatperson #Inspiration #youthicon #Motivation #greathumanbeing #legend #Icon #Trending

Sandeep Kothar

Free IAS clothing Scholarship by Sonu Sood.. #sonusudh #Inspiration #greatperson #nojotihindi #GreatWork #विचार #sonucoronahero

read more
Great Human Being..

©Sandeep Manohar Kothar Free IAS clothing Scholarship by Sonu Sood..

#sonusudh 
#Inspiration 
#greatperson 
#nojotihindi 
#Nojoto 
#GreatWork

sandeep Karande

mute video

All About Life1913

"I'M,
THE GREATEST PERSON,
EVER BORN,
ON THIS,
PLANET."

©All About Life1913 💯💯💯

#greatperson #greatness #highthoughts #direction ##way_of_thinking #nojoto_english #nojoto_thoughts #hjndi_thoughts

#rightorwrong

Pardeep Singh Dhillon

.......... #ਰੂਹਦਾਰੁਤਬਾ #roohdarutba #thestatusofthesoul #puresoul #truetalk #greatperson #trending #punjabilanguage #shayari #poetry

Sri Harsha Reddy

God A Normal Person Prays To God,
"Don't Give Me Problems"
But A Great Person Prays To God,
"Give Me The Power To Face My Problems". #God 
#normalperson
#greatperson
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification