Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Ordered Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Ordered Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about well ordered set 140, ordered, movie order lord of the rings, movie order of pirates of the caribbean, movie order of fast and furious,

• 6 Followers
  • 40 Stories

Aruhi

#artcreation #Ordered loV€fOR€v€R #preciousgift ❤️❤️❤️❤️ #Love

read more

Doctor Hema

#Friendship

read more
When they ordered food
She ordered paneer rice,
He ordered paneer Malai Tikka,
She questioned why did you sacrify nonveg??
He said I want your happiness first,
Because he is the bestest friend . #friendship

subhdeep1987

Let's hear a story then :D It will be in DC universe. I will name this story- Superman: The Rise Of Indian Sun God Okay, this is Earth 21 where Superman doesn't exist, atleast not yet :D Let me start from the beginning. God wave is a cosmic force that came out of source wall to create new Gods and in the process creating other worldly God like Sun God Rao who later created earth and so many others planets in the universe and also was responsible for creating many Superheroes (meta humans) throug #Tennis #Quotes #Art #Photography #DigitalArt #Dance #Music #Fitness #Love #shayri #Relationship #Tattoo #Gif #Fun #Sketch #Paint #Thoughts #Movie #Artwork #BreakUp #CAT #WonderWoman #jokes #HeartBreak #girls #Dil #Pyar #rain #feelings #nojotoofficial #happybirthday #Nojotovoice #nojotohindi #hindipoetry #khwaab #Shiddat #nojotovideo #nojotoenglish #nojotophotography #mymom #wink #nojotonews #Sports #cutegirl #Nojotocomedy #soccer #OmG #chemistry #Notebook #crazystupidlove #cutefactory #pinkmania #lloveyou #lovebites #shopholic #narcissistic #footballjokes #CR7 #attentionseeker #everreadyforpose #whateverywomanwanttohear #teasingishot #awkwardcoffeedrinking #brainfreeze #whattypeofgirlami #notsayingpeace #notshowingvictrorysign #justsayingcheese #wishhewastgay #casanova #heartstealer #heartcapturer #promdatecrisis #letsmakeout #aftergettingdrunk #tomcruise #hotmen #catchmeifyoucan #50shadesofgrey #runawaybride #hairdyer #tennisjokes #hotsoccercoach #tastycook #devilsangel #discoveringnewpeaks #cupcakelove #goingbehindtrainersinstruction #angelwithhorn #whatagirlwishaboutherdog #whatapetdogwish #crazycatlady #whencatcrazebecomeextreme #fashiondesignergonecrazywithanimalright #shiveringwithexcitement #shiveringwithlove #ecentricfashiondesigner #ecentricphotographer #crazycatladygochristmassteroid #whensomeoneisdrunkandhigh #painofashopholic #beingromantic #hotexpectation #symtomno1marrigeisboundtofail #hotattitude #romanticcouple #cluelesscouple #itsashallowworld #groomingformen #timetogetserious #maidofhonour #horriblemusicians #nextdoorgirl #luckyboyfriend #nojotodigitalart #hottestpowerfulcoupleinfiction #poetryinhindi #poemunderthebluesky #petcatlover #morningbirdpoem #thegirlwhohatesherlife #girlwhothinkseverythingispretty #twosquirrelandagirl #ryangosling #commongirlfantasy #reunionafterbreakup #boyfriendgirlfriendjokes #happydreams #girlsneedchallangeinrelationship #whatgirlssecretlylike #whenyouwanttostayinbedhuggingyourboyfriend #forbiddenlove #extremeattraction #horrormovies #17thcenturyfrenchroyalwedding #WhyamInotfallinginlove #WhyamInotfindingaboyfriend #spooning #luckyguy #toocute #oneofthoserelationship #nervousconversationalist #awkwardbff #takinginitiative #whenacouplesmellsogood #pillowtalk #RehneDe #poorcluelessboyfriend #commontechproblem #extrememutualbreakup #makingfoodsfromcookingshow #coolselfieinthesummer #lackofcommunication #annoyingcouple #idioticphotoshoot #marmaidjokes #weirdestkidsquestion #seriouslackofcommunication #viratkholi #IwishIcanbemydog #peerpressure #exhustingwaitforyourcrushtocallyou #lovetorture #girlsrighttostalkmen #dolphincoupledrama #happyandinlove #girlsquotes #RIPStanLee

read more
 Let's hear a story then :D
It will be in DC universe. I will name this story- Superman: The Rise Of Indian Sun God
Okay, this is Earth 21 where Superman doesn't exist, atleast not yet :D
Let me start from the beginning. God wave is a cosmic force that came out of source wall to create new Gods and in the process creating other worldly God like Sun God Rao who later created earth and so many others planets in the universe and also was responsible for creating many Superheroes (meta humans) throug

Way With Words

Surprise. I am a forgetful person. I forget faces easily and don't get me started about names. If we don't meet daily, chances are that you have to introduce yourself every time we meet. I want to say something more about me but I don't remember exactly what. It was a busy day at work. I am tired. So I am going to order pizza and watch some TV before I go to bed. Tring...Tring... Somebody is at the door. 'Who could it be?' I haven't invited anyone as far as I remember. But you know I am a f

read more
Surprise.
I am a forgetful person. I forget faces easily and don't get me started about names. If we don't meet daily, chances are that you have to introduce yourself every time we meet. I want to say something more about me but I don't remember exactly what.

It was a busy day at work. I am tired. So I am going to order pizza and watch some TV before I go to bed.
Tring...Tring...
Somebody is at the door. 'Who could it be?' I haven't invited anyone as far as I remember. But you know I am a f

Desire Adnan

#desirePoetry #Ordered 😋♡

read more
Tujhe Meri Mohabbat pr nahi tha Yakeen,
Pr mujhe, tujh Pr Aetbaar aaj bhi hai,
Kaise bhool gye tum mere Saath Guzare wo Sare din,
Pr Mujhe, Tujhse Pehli Mulakaat Yaad aaj bhi hai,
Shayad main tumhe bilkul bhi Yaad na rhi hoon ab,
Lekin tumhari ek-ek baat mujhe yaad aaj bhi hai,
Yun hi tumhara Allah Hafizz Keh kr chale Jaane,
Pr Mera Har baar tujhe Mud Ke dekhna Yaad Aaj bhi hai,
Tere Pyaar ke Jhute Saaye me Jee rhi thi main,
Lekin teri wo Jhuti Muskurahat mujhe Yaad Aaj bhi hai,
Bhula hi di hogi har Yaad tumne mere saath ki,
Lekin mujhe tere Saath ki Guzri Har Shaam Yaad Aaj bhi hai,
Tu bhul gya hoga Meri Baatain,
Pr meri har baat pr yoon hi meri Zulfain Sawarna mujhe Yaad aaj bhi hai.
Youn jo tumne Kabhi Saware thi meri Zulfain,
Un Lamhon ki wo Yaadain Taaza aaj bhi hai. #DesirePoetry #Ordered 😋♡

Anjuola Singh (Bhaddoria)

A 19-year-old has been ordered to be hanged for raping a seven-month-old baby in Rajasthan this year. This is the first death sentence ordered by a court in Rajasthan after the tougher sexual abuse law was passed by the state assembly in March that allows death penalty in rape of minors under 12 years of age. The case was fast-tracked a the trial in this case was completed after 13 hearings. For more SUBSCRIBE, like, comment and share on my YouTube Channel by Clicking on the link given in the #Poetry #kavishala #AnjulaSinghBhadauria #hindinama #Triveni

read more
  A 19-year-old has been ordered to be hanged for raping a seven-month-old baby in Rajasthan this year. This is the first death sentence ordered by a court in Rajasthan after the tougher sexual abuse law was passed by the state assembly in March that allows death penalty in rape of minors under 12 years of age. The case was fast-tracked a the trial in this case was completed after 13 hearings. 

For more SUBSCRIBE, like, comment and share on my YouTube Channel by Clicking on the link given in the

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification