Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best hervoice Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best hervoice Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about her love is killing me, love words for her from the heart, she is beautiful because you love her, love poems for her from the heart, life love quotes and sayings for her,

• 23 Followers
  • 21 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Prem

#hervoice #Love

read more
mute video

Priyanka Dargad

mute video

Queen 01

mute video

Sunbin 1

May be I'm a better teacher 
but a poor student. 
Once she said, she learnt love from me, 
And I still can't learn the steps 
to delete her pictures, her voice messages, and her chats..... 

#HappyTeachersDay. #happyteachersday #teacher #student #learnlove #herpictures  #hervoice

Kashish

For me.. everything he's doing are more than frndship... but for him its nothing into frndship🖤🖤 #yqbaba #yqdidi #evening #friendships #hervoice #miscellaneous

read more
I'm not his girlfriend.. we're just friend's
But the way, he talks to me... treats me 
make me fall in love with him everytime..
so it's time to move on:) For me.. everything he's doing are more than frndship...

but for him its nothing into frndship🖤🖤

#yqbaba #yqdidi

Nitish

I can never forget your voice
How can I??
It was so soothing and gentle.

But you must have forgotten mine
Yes you do.
It is so dry and raucous..

#yqbaba #hervoice #she 
#yqbhaijan #yourquote #yqdidi 
#yqtales

Ayush Singh (Speeding._Bullet)

Her voice was like a Bright beacon,
Guiding his lost soul in the vast ocean,
Throughout his mind's isolated and darkest dungeon. #yqbaba #hervoice #bright #beacon #guidance #ocean #darkest #isolated

AYUSH SINGH

Her voice was like a Bright beacon,
Guiding his lost soul in the vast ocean,
Throughout his mind's isolated and darkest dungeon. #yqbaba #hervoice #bright #beacon #guidance #ocean #darkest #isolated

Deepak Kanoujia

Your voice is not only a sleep mechanism for me but a self- awakening tool too... Kaash tumahri aur bhi aawazein sabhi singers ki tarah market mein viral hoti...Kitna acchaa hota na...itne bekaar bekaar logo ki videos to viral ho jaati hain... Ink_And_Words Madeeha Ayyaz "Farida"...thanks for inspiring to write...see if this justifies your poke... #Music #hervoice #sleepmeditation #selfawakeninglines #modishtro #deepakkanoujia #insomaniac #sleepdisorder

read more
              ......सुर......

तुम्हें
संगीत के सभी सुर सुनना अच्छा लगता है 
मुझे 
सिर्फ तुम्हारी आवाज़...

तुम्हें 
शायद इल्म होगा सभी सुरों का 
मुझे
सिर्फ तुम्हारी आवाज़ का...

तुम 
अनगिनत सगीतज्ञों के साज़ सुन कर सो जाती हो,
मैं 
तुम्हारी आवाज़ सुन कर सिर्फ सोता ही नहीं
कभी कभी
अपनी थकी और सुसुप्त आत्मा को जगाता भी हूँ... Your voice is not only a sleep mechanism for me but a self- awakening tool too...
Kaash tumahri aur bhi aawazein sabhi singers ki tarah market mein viral hoti...Kitna acchaa hota na...itne bekaar bekaar logo ki videos to viral ho jaati hain...

Ink_And_Words  Madeeha Ayyaz "Farida"...thanks for inspiring to write...see if this justifies your poke...

#music #hervoice #sleepmeditation #selfawakeninglines 
#modishtro #deepakkanoujia #insomaniac #sleepdisorder

Deepak Kanoujia

You count richness, you are rich You count glitches, you are glitch... You feel love, you are love You deal hate, you are hate... You imagine eyes, her big eyes You feel her, she captures you... You listen voice, her voice You feel honey, she is song... #Imagination #hervoice #hereyes #modishtro #deepakkanoujia #soultransformation #soultravel #whatyouthinkyoubecome

read more
You think her
you are she,
You aren't you anymore, 
you are she... You count richness, you are rich
You count glitches, you are glitch...
You feel love, you are love
You deal hate, you are hate...
You imagine eyes, her big eyes
You feel her, she captures you...
You listen voice, her voice
You feel honey, she is song...