Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best loveisnotblind Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best loveisnotblind Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Devanshi Dadwal

They say love is blind. It makes you oversee your lover's flaws. But, love makes you see beyond the darkness, the darkness behind the closed eyelids. It widens your perspective of looking at people more convincingly. You break social barriers because your heart forgets about discrimination and bigotry. The more you fall in love, the more your life gets. The sacrifices you make push your mind into a mature state. Love is not blind as I say. #scribbles #loveisnotblind #Inspiration

read more
Love is not blind.
Captioned They say love is blind. It makes you oversee your lover's flaws. 

But, love makes you see beyond the darkness, the darkness behind the closed eyelids. It widens your perspective of looking at people more convincingly. You break social barriers because your heart forgets about discrimination and bigotry. The more you fall in love, the more your life gets. The sacrifices you make push your mind into a mature state.

Love is not blind as I say.

#scribbles 
#loveisnotblind

Naeem

op shayar yt subscribe my channel

©Naeem #shayari #sher #imagepoetry #imageshayari #hindipoetry
#hindisadpoetry
#loveforever
#hindipoetryworld
#hindilovers
#loveisnotblind

Dishant self

सब कुछ कह देने के चक्कर में 

खुद की एहमियत खो दी हमने

©Dishant self #loveisnotblind 
#Hopeless

Spread_yr_voice

दर्द वो नहीं जनाब जो हम जुबान से कह ना सके

दर्द तो वो है जनाब जो हम सेह ना सके ।

ठाकुर साहब #loveisnotblind
#Waterfall&Stars

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification