Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best johngreen Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best johngreen Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 28 Followers
  • 32 Stories

indefinite_mirage

Fault in our stars #faultinourstars #johngreen #SushantSinghRajput #dilbechara #Love #cancer #Death #Trending #New Dristi Dash Bhagyashree Jena UnHeardकवि

read more

Smiley 234

“As he read, I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once.” – John Green

©Smiley 234 #lovequote#love#quote#johngreen#loveforever

Haseena Dudekula

Use #johngreen and complete this quote in your own words. "You don’t get to choose if you get hurt in this world… but you do have some say in who hurts you. I like my choices." The Fault In Our Stars DON'T QUOTE JOHN GREEN, complete the quote in your own words! #Collab Challenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
the dress of religion
you are born with
but you do get to choose
to wash it from time to time,
to wear the best version of it,
in your lifetime...
 Use #JohnGreen and complete this quote in your own words. 

"You don’t get to choose if you get hurt in this world… but you do have some say in who hurts you. I like my choices." The Fault In Our Stars

DON'T QUOTE JOHN GREEN, complete the quote in your own words!

#Collab Challenge   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba

Payal Dholakia

“Maybe there's something you're afraid to say, or someone you're afraid to love, or somewhere you're afraid to go. It's gonna hurt. It's gonna hurt because it matters.” 

― John Green, 
Will Grayson, Will Grayson #Johngreen  #yqbaba

Payal Dholakia

I’ve always liked quiet people: You never know if they’re dancing in a daydream or if they’re carrying the weight of the world.

- John Green #LookingforAlaska #JohnGreen

Payal Dholakia

#existence Life #johngreen #thefaultinourstars SoulfullyWritten👌👌👌

read more
There will come a time when there are no human beings remaining to remember that anyone ever existed or that our species ever did anything. There will be no one left to remember Aristotle or Cleopatra, let alone you. Everything that we did and built and wrote and thought and discovered will be forgotten and all of this will have been for naught. Maybe that time is coming soon and maybe it is millions of years away, but even if we survive the collapse of our sun, we will not survive forever. There was time before organisms experienced consciousness, and there will be time after. And if the inevitability of human oblivion worries you, I encourage you to ignore it. God knows that’s what everyone else does..!
 #Existence #Life #JohnGreen #TheFaultInOurStars #SoulfullyWritten👌👌👌

Payal Dholakia

“Maybe okay will be our always.” “Okay,” I said.” 💙

'The Fault In Our Stars'  #YqBaba #Okay #JohnGreen #TheFaultInOurStars #Love #Fiction #EpicStory #Infinity

Swapnil Moon

Use #johngreen and complete this quote in your own words. "You don’t get to choose if you get hurt in this world… but you do have some say in who hurts you. I like my choices." The Fault In Our Stars DON'T QUOTE JOHN GREEN, complete the quote in your own words! #Collab Challenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
the destiny of life,
It certainly emerges and
all you have to do
is choose. Use #JohnGreen and complete this quote in your own words. 

"You don’t get to choose if you get hurt in this world… but you do have some say in who hurts you. I like my choices." The Fault In Our Stars

CM Chaitanyaa

read more
Your desires, needs & wants... Use #JohnGreen and complete this quote in your own words. 

Minaz Memon

Your Name, Religion, Parent, Siblings etc & you have to accept it 
But the most beautiful thing is that we all have the common religion which unites us is HUMANITY  #JohnGreen #humanity #accept
#collabchallengecompleted   #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification