Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best endstory Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best endstory Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about how to end a relationship with someone you love quotes, sad love story girlfriend and boyfriend in hindi, will love you till the end quotes, sad story about friendship and love, a true love story never ends poem,

• 8 Followers
  • 6 Stories

ʀᴏʏᴀʟ.यादववंशी.

White सताये हुए लोग और मनाये हुए
 लोग जिंदगी में दोबारा ना मिले....

©ʀᴏʏᴀʟ.यादववंशी. #sad_shayari  
#endstory

@Shivam Rawat

#endhope #endstory nojoto

read more

novaturient

I fell in love but when I realised it, she was already in relationship with someone else, this jealousy and insecurity were new to me, I couldn't bear the fact that she was no longer mine, I used to suppress my emotions but instead I was bursting on her, she used to ask me the reason of my unhappiness, #Friendship #LoveStory #mystory #ourstory #endstory

read more
" MY STORY " -- strangers
                         who weren't
                         meant to be

• caption • I fell in love
but when I realised it, 
she was already in relationship with someone else,
this jealousy and insecurity were new to me,
I couldn't bear the fact that she was no longer mine,
I used to suppress my emotions
but instead I was bursting on her,
she used to ask me the reason of my unhappiness,

Apu

~••Ring••~ PC. Aesthetic Thoughts #Ring #yqenglish #yqmusings #yqquotes #endstory #yqbaba #profoundwriters #mypoems

read more
And then I stopped by your side.
To see the luckiest girl, who's your bride.
I wished her a happy married life.
Strived hard to fake a smile.
Left with tears of love and pain.
Took out the ring you gifted, threw it in the drain.

~••Ring••~
PC. Aesthetic Thoughts 
#ring #yqenglish #yqmusings #yqquotes #endstory #yqbaba #profoundwriters #mypoems

Devendradatt yadav

I might have thousands of character playing role in my life,
But I want you as the end of my mysterious story..... #lifelines #endstory #eveningthought #yqwriter #yqbaba #yqdada

MISTER VISHAL

फिर एक साल खत्म होने को है #alone #alvida#Bye2020#endstory Endless Knots Kavi Nitin Nitish Maligram Yadav Gopi Mishra M.K.Prenzhania Singer #शायरी

read more
Alone  फिर एक साल खत्म होने को है

फिर कई कहानियां अधूरी

छूट रही है

©MISTER VISHAL फिर एक साल खत्म होने को है
#alone #alvida#bye#2020#Endstory Endless Knots Kavi Nitin Nitish Maligram Yadav Gopi Mishra M.K.Prenzhania Singer

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification