Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dearsister Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dearsister Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about my dear dear mother i love you very much, mother dear i love you so, mother dear i love you so flipchart, i love you dear husband quotes, dear my love,

• 16 Followers
  • 20 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

shivarjaras snehasinchana

"HAPPY RAKSHA BANDHAN TO ALL MY SISTERS" ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️ Today, collab and dedicate a letter to your sister. #letters #dearsister #HappyRakshaBandhan #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
🙏♥️♥️♥️♥️🙏
You're my second mother..
I can't imagine..
my life without Your presence 
You are my friend😍
Elder♥️
Sweet enemy😄
Guider🤩
Competitor😂
I never forget your caring and sharing  "HAPPY RAKSHA BANDHAN TO ALL MY SISTERS"
♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
Today, collab and dedicate a letter to your sister. #letters #dearsister #happyrakshabandhan  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Abhay Bhadouriya

Dedicating a #testimonial to Ritu Singh मेरी प्यारी गुड़िया है बहुत शरारती 😍😍🙃🙃 करती है पूरे दिन मस्ती 😍😍😂😂😉 सब लोगों को खूब हंसाती 😊🙂 हर तरफ खुशियां फैलाती .... 🐒 जेसीबी वाली से है इसकी दुश्मनी😜🤪 #happybirthday #dearsister #happybirthdayYQ

read more
मेरी प्यारी गुड़िया 😍😍🤗🎂
जन्मदिन की बहुत-बहुत शुभकामनाएं  Dedicating a #testimonial to Ritu Singh

मेरी प्यारी गुड़िया है बहुत शरारती 😍😍🙃🙃
 करती है पूरे दिन मस्ती 😍😍😂😂😉
 सब लोगों को खूब हंसाती 😊🙂
 हर तरफ खुशियां फैलाती .... 🐒
 जेसीबी वाली से है इसकी  दुश्मनी😜🤪

Sayam Shah

Today, collab and dedicate a letter to your sister. #letters #dearsister #HappyRakshaBandhan #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I don't know how life will take a turn
But I promise you the place you hold in my heart no one ever will replace.
Happy Rakhi♥️ Today, collab and dedicate a letter to your sister. #letters #dearsister #happyrakshabandhan  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr Upama Singh

Today, collab and dedicate a letter to your sister. #letters #dearsister #HappyRakshaBandhan #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You are like a mother who loves and cares unconditionally, and I love you and care and respect you. We were best friends, a sister who used to fight over pencils in childhood, secretly cook something together in the kitchen when mom went somewhere, and today is one day every year. It happens, after quarreling with her husband and in-laws, she comes to her brother or maternal home to tie rakhi.
Don't make me emotional today, I have tears in my eyes, love you always Today, collab and dedicate a letter to your sister. #letters #dearsister #happyrakshabandhan  #YourQuoteAndMine

Doctor Selvaraj

read more
You are important and
unique. Today, collab and dedicate a letter to your sister. #letters #dearsister #happyrakshabandhan  #YourQuoteAndMine

R.S. Meena

Today, collab and dedicate a letter to your sister. #letters #dearsister #HappyRakshaBandhan #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

read more
May you get whatever you want. Today, collab and dedicate a letter to your sister. #letters #dearsister #happyrakshabandhan  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

arrey.oh.chachu

read more
Hope and wish you always remain Dear to me
So that I can address and write Dear for you Today, collab and dedicate a letter to your sister. #letters #dearsister #happyrakshabandhan  #YourQuoteAndMine

N M

Today, collab and dedicate a letter to your sister. #letters #dearsister #HappyRakshaBandhan #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba# Sister, brother

read more
I promise you
I always with you.  Today, collab and dedicate a letter to your sister. #letters #dearsister #happyrakshabandhan  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba#
Sister, brother

vks Siyag

छलकने लगते है आँखों से अश्क़, जब तू साथ नहीं होती है,
बिलखने लगता है यह हृदय, जब तेरे से बात नहीं होती है,
सच कहुँ तुझे ऐ मेरी पागल जान, तेरी इस जान की कसम,
तेरी बदमाश याद ना आए, ऐसी तो कोई रात नहीं होती है,, 
💖💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💖

-Vimla Choudhary 
14/09/2021

©vks Siyag #Jaiveeru 💞
#DearDost 
#dearsister 
#Dosti❤️
#Shayari 
#yaadein 
#love_forever 
#priyagour

Hr Naresh

love you my dear cute sistershyari #dearsister #hrnaresh

read more
उसने सारी कुदरत को बुलाया होगा, सारी दुनिया की ममता का अक्स समाया होगा, कोशिश होगी परी को ज़मीन पर लाने की तब जाके उसने मेरी बहन को बनाया होगा

©Hr Naresh love you my dear cute sister#shyari #dearsister 
#hrnaresh
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification