tags

Best Remedy Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best Remedy Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 11 Followers
  • 39 Stories
  • Popular
  • Latest
  • Video

""

"#OpenPoetry Where do u find remedy for aall your tears? For all your fears? Fathers hug, Mothers lap , Elder sister late night talks, Elder brother caring scold, Grand mother's forehead kisses. Younger brother wiping your cheeks, So cozy ,so soothing Soulemate's effort to make you smile Mood changing in a while🙂 ©ritika_09"

#OpenPoetry Where do u find remedy for aall your tears?
For all your fears?
Fathers hug, 
Mothers lap ,
Elder sister late night talks,
Elder brother caring scold,
Grand mother's forehead kisses.
Younger brother wiping your cheeks,
So cozy ,so soothing 
Soulemate's effort to make you smile 
Mood changing in  a while🙂
©ritika_09

#OpenPoetry #Remedy

248 Love
3 Share

""

"If its love... I will love you...❣️ ♥️"

If its love...

I will love you...❣️
♥️

love

#Broken #Heart
#Remedy #Love
#First #Last #wish
#lively #lonely
#tragedy

49 Love
2 Share

""

"My first and last love I wish it was you♥️❣️"

My first and last love

I wish it was you♥️❣️

love

#Broken #Heart
#Remedy #Love
#First #Last #wish
#lively #lonely
#tragedy

45 Love
2 Share

""

"With those looks you've got, there are so many minds you do blow. That pretty smile you wear is worth more than hundreds of diamonds. When you look so good, the diffidence in your face doesn't show. You look so perfect, you need not to be getting so frightened. Do you know the words you spoke, they struck others like a melody. I'm seeing the symptoms in me lately, so can you please recommend me a quick remedy. Wait, I don't thing any remedy Cause' you're more than enough me. I never expected much from life, so it seems meeting you was written in my destiny. So now whenever I see you, I really think I'm gonna burst out of happiness, I feel overjoyed. So just let me remind you, "You're the best thing about me, the best things are easy to destroy.""

With those looks you've got, there are so many minds you do blow.
That pretty smile you wear is worth more than hundreds of diamonds.
When you look so good, the diffidence in your face doesn't show.
You look so perfect, you need not to be getting so frightened.
Do you know the words you spoke, they struck others like a melody.
I'm seeing the symptoms in me lately, so can you please recommend me a quick remedy.
Wait, I don't thing any remedy Cause' you're more than enough me.
I never expected much from life, so it seems meeting you was written in my destiny.
So now whenever I see you, I really think I'm gonna burst out of happiness, I feel overjoyed.
So just let me remind you, 
"You're the best thing about me, the best things are easy to destroy."

Title:- You're the best thing about me #Nojoto #poem #thought #Poetry #Quotes #Love #pyaar #Dil

38 Love

Saturn-Rahu and Ketu, the remedy to remove all three defects together

Saturn-Rahu and Ketu, you can suffer from the defects of any one of these houses or two houses or all three planets. Different types of remedies are suggested to remove their flaws. In addition to doing all these measures today, we are giving you information about a solution that uses the faults of the three planets to calm down together. So let us know about this remedy.

http://bit.ly/2JwD2Pn

27 Love