Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best tarotreader Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best tarotreader Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about free accurate tarot reading for love and marriage, world love tarot, phoolo ka taro ka meri behna hai, jawani meri bijli ki tar hai, taro ke sahar me lyrics,

• 12 Followers
  • 45 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Soumya Patwar

For 111 - You’ll exert your strongest energy, you’ll be filled with confidence so that any goal will be attainable for you, remember to know when to control yourself. You’ll be blessed with the divine power. You’ll probably be extremely motivated which will give you the self-discipline, drive, and determination you need. For 444 - You don’t have all the information you need to make your decision quite yet. You need to utilise time to conduct research and find the what you need. You’ll feel unc #Life #nojoto❤ #tarotreader #tarotcards #septemberpoem #ashmyawrites #SeptemberCreator #nojoto2023 #tarotforromance #tarotbysoumya

read more
mute video

Devashree R

This is a 4-card spread and I use it for birthdays. It gives you an insight of what's stored in for you in the upcoming here! #tarotcards #tarotreader #tarotreadings #astrology Life Love #lifelessons #lifequotes #astrologynormal

read more
mute video

Devashree R

This 3-card spread tells if a person is real or fake and how can you deal with it. #tarotcards #tarotreader #astrology Love Life #Friendship #realtionship #Knowledge

read more
mute video

Devashree R

This is a 5-card relationship spread. It answers all your questions about your current relationship and what you can expect out of it. Connect with me to know the answers to all your problems in a relationship. #tarotcards #tarotreader #Relationship Love Life #Future #astrology #Knowledge

read more
mute video

Devashree R

This is a 4-card 'lost and found' spread. It answers your questions related to lost items. Items can be found only when they are lost at home. #tarotcards #astrology #tarotreader #tarotreadings #tarot #Knowledge

read more
mute video

Devashree R

Are you confused about your life? Get your answers from this 3-card 'Know myself' spread. #tarotcards #tarotreader #tarotreadings #astrology #tarotguidance #Knowledge

read more
mute video

Devashree R

4-card job promotion spread! Get answers to all your job related queries now! #tarotcards #tarotreader #tarotspreads #NaaHaarenge #astrology #Job #Career #Knowledge

read more
mute video

Devashree R

mute video

Tarot Kiran Kashyap

#राहुदोष दूर करने के ये उपाय #rahugrahkeupau #tarotkirankashyap #tarotreader #जानकारी

read more
mute video

Tarot Kiran Kashyap

mute video
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification