Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best taughtmeeverything Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best taughtmeeverything Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 47 Followers
  • 48 Stories

Nisha Yadav

Nandipati Kalyani

Life #taughtmeeverything. #lifelessons #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

Not to be double faced
Always to be straight forward
Every moment is ❌not in our 🤲🏻hands
Every📖 page is a new chapter
Every experience is a lesson
Every journey is a new👍 challenge
Every pain gives a new feeling
Everything you do leaves a mark
Every situation has to be tackled
Embrace 👬🏼👭🏻👫🏻everyone and move ahead......... Life #taughtmeeverything. #lifelessons  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Haseena Dudekula

Life #taughtmeeverything. #lifelessons #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
not how to change colours like a chameleon !  Life #taughtmeeverything. #lifelessons  #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

For better read: Life taught me everything, but I wonder if I did justice to it's teachings Why wasn't I then attentive enough like nature is to all of us? Why was I absent when it taught me to always be in the present? Wasn't I aching to compete n be ahead when it had shown me that competition ought to be only with self? Oh! I was aimlessly, foolishly chasing superficial success when life had made me aware that I only needed to aim for excellence.. #lifelessons #YourQuoteAndMine #taughtmeeverything

read more
I wonder if I did justice to it's teachings
Why wasn't I then attentive enough like nature is to all of us?
Why was I absent when it taught me to always be in the present?
Wasn't I aching to compete n be ahead when it had shown me that competition ought to be only with self?
Oh! I was aimlessly, foolishly chasing superficial success when life had made me aware that I only needed to aim for excellence..
I looked at my cup of tea gone cold and realised
I needed to pay attention, to be present for only then would it be possible to savour the beauty of every little thing.
Most importantly I needed to be grateful for my cuppa that fills me with immense satisfaction. Sorry, dear life, I shall, henceforth, move with greater faith in your teachings🌹🙏🏽

For better read:

Life taught me everything, but
I wonder if I did justice to it's teachings
Why wasn't I then attentive enough like nature is to all of us?
Why was I absent when it taught me to always be in the present?
Wasn't I aching to compete n be ahead when it had shown me that competition ought to be only with self?
Oh! I was aimlessly, foolishly chasing superficial success when life had made me aware that I only needed to aim for excellence..

Abhishek Latta

read more
Narrative Of Life After Failure .... Life #taughtmeeverything. #lifelessons  #YourQuoteAndMine

Abi Lakshmi✍

read more
Didn't taught me
How to be Everyone's Cup of Tea Life #taughtmeeverything. #lifelessons  #YourQuoteAndMine

Mir Sohail

read more
the curiosity inside me is itching every time to repeat the mistakes one more time with a hope that she might come once & shower the love hidden in her angry, naughty taunts. Life #taughtmeeverything. #lifelessons  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
Not how to stop missing you... Life #taughtmeeverything. #lifelessons  #YourQuoteAndMine

praveen kalabhavi

read more
Regardless of what anybody else says, you have the power to do something that nobody else can and that's the reason why you are here on earth. Life #taughtmeeverything. #lifelessons  #YourQuoteAndMine

praveen kalabhavi

read more
Life is a stage where you are the star. Live every day to excel and give your very best to create a place among the legends. Life #taughtmeeverything. #lifelessons  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification