Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best lifewouldnt Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best lifewouldnt Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about sad shayri in hindi for life, lesson life taught me unknowingly, newlywed life of a witch and a dragon, the life of david gale watch online, the life of david gale full movie,

• 34 Followers
  • 36 Stories

Haseena Dudekula

Good morning. Begin your day with this musing. #FreshThoughts #lifewouldnt #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I hadnt been an incessant explorer by nature,
grabbing opportunities on the go ever 
since I remember !  Good morning. Begin your day with this musing. #freshthoughts #lifewouldnt #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Abhishek Latta

Good morning. Begin your day with this musing. #FreshThoughts #lifewouldnt #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
There Were No Hiccups Of Failures... Good morning. Begin your day with this musing. #freshthoughts #lifewouldnt #YourQuoteAndMine

praveen kalabhavi

read more
A beautiful saying: The past is to prove that no one is perfect and the future is to prove that everyone can change. Good morning. Begin your day with this musing. #freshthoughts #lifewouldnt #YourQuoteAndMine

praveen kalabhavi

read more
24 sweet hours make 1 sweet day, 7 sweet days make 1 sweet week, 4 sweet weeks make 1 sweet month, But 1 sweet person like you makes life sweet Good morning. Begin your day with this musing. #freshthoughts #lifewouldnt #YourQuoteAndMine

Jyothi Jantz

read more
My sweet daughter wouldn't come into my life 
Which I am very proud of her 
She made me mother and my life 
Always will be my sweetheart  Good morning. Begin your day with this musing. #freshthoughts #lifewouldnt #YourQuoteAndMine

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
I had been born as a son to my parents
 Good morning. Begin your day with this musing. #freshthoughts #lifewouldnt #YourQuoteAndMine

Ashish Mishra

read more
I had not made those mistakes.
My life wouldn't have been the same,
If I did not ignore your advice. Good morning. Begin your day with this musing. #freshthoughts #lifewouldnt #YourQuoteAndMine

Writer Jiया

Good morning. Begin your day with this musing. #FreshThoughts #lifewouldnt #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba _ #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqtales #yqenglish #yqlove

read more
Waves didn't break the hard 
Stone of ego persistently
Throughout the life. Good morning. Begin your day with this musing. #freshthoughts #lifewouldnt #YourQuoteAndMine
_
#yqbaba #yqquotes #yqtales #yqenglish #yqlove

Ruchi Dhiman

read more
I never realized the difference. 
If I never knew profit and loss. 
If I never knew about the Conduct of Pure Business Ties in Exchange of Cultural Values like Marriage Or may be Royality. 
Now, I realize the Value of Currency. 
And no more feel to get Attached to All that I love or have.. 
All that we have is More of Showing it off rather than Simply Loving.  Good morning. Begin your day with this musing. #freshthoughts #lifewouldnt #YourQuoteAndMine

Dilse Alfaazz

read more
 my Beloved hadn't left me at the crossroads.  Good morning. Begin your day with this musing. #freshthoughts #lifewouldnt #yourquoteandmine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification