Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best scriptures Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best scriptures Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about warfare prayer points with scriptures, scriptures meaning in hindi, quotes from hindu scriptures, scriptures on trusting god, motivational scriptures,

• 10 Followers
  • 39 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Solomon Franklin

mute video

Adier Palmer

#scriptures

read more
 "What do you want me to do for you?"
 Jesus asked him. The blind man said,
 "Rabbi, I want to see."

|Mark:10.51|
 #scriptures

Adier Palmer

Let the wicked forsake their ways
and the unrighteous their thoughts.
Let them turn to the Lord, 
and he will have mercy on them,
and to our God, for he will freely pardon.
Isaiah 55:7

|🅢🅒🅡🅘🅟🅣🅤🅡🅔| #yqbaba#feelings#love#decision    #scriptures

Adier Palmer

for I have FOUND 
THE ONE
my SOUL loves
|SongsOfSolomon3:4| #yqbaba #feelings #love #scriptures #bible

Adier Palmer

#scriptures

read more
 "What do you want me to do for you?"
 Jesus asked him. The blind man said,
 "Rabbi, I want to see."

|Mark:10.51|
 #scriptures

Adier Palmer

Let the wicked forsake their ways
and the unrighteous their thoughts.
Let them turn to the Lord, 
and he will have mercy on them,
and to our God, for he will freely pardon.
Isaiah 55:7

|🅢🅒🅡🅘🅟🅣🅤🅡🅔| #yqbaba#feelings#love#decision    #scriptures

Adier Palmer

for I have FOUND 
THE ONE
my SOUL loves
|SongsOfSolomon3:4| #yqbaba #feelings #love #scriptures #bible

Ramona Singh

Wooly Doo Dee was a country fool who thought he was a poet All day he just slept and drooled, and that's why he couldn't show it! #Legacy #scriptures #tipsfromaprotopunkoutyourinterview #thoughimayormaynothavegotthatjob #orwhatiftheinterviewerisafan? #woolydoodee #heeeehaaahaaaahaaaahuaaaaah #HEEHAAWHATIF

read more
Interviewer: Do you call yourself a poet, because most poets struggle to define or call themse-

Me *thumps chest aggressively, uncovers a half-illustrated purple manuscript in silver glitter pen of Wooly Doo Dee and Fiery, preserved like a scripture in a plastic cover and the diary from mid 2010s where I had even judged God, rhymed students with rodents and tried a particularly emo sad poem for the first time* 

Interviewer: *slow nods* Wooly Doo Dee was a country fool who thought he was a poet
All day he just slept and drooled, and that's why he couldn't show it!

#legacy
  #scriptures
   #tipsfromaprotopunkoutyourinterview
#thoughimayormaynothavegotthatjob
#orwhatiftheinterviewerisafan?

Paramjeet kaur Mehra

#सुख_का_सागर_सतलोकAll holy #scriptures say that human life is the only chance to end the vicious cycle of birth and death. And we get this chance only once after going through the life cycle of 84 lakh species. Then how could we be free from this endless suffering of birth and death? For complete knowledge read this holy spiritual book "Gyan Ganga" To get it free of cost, mention your👇 Name :-....... Address :-....... Pin Code :-....... #Free #nojotophoto #Saint_Rampal_Ji #Gyan_Ganga

read more
 #सुख_का_सागर_सतलोकAll holy #scriptures say that human life is the only chance to end the vicious cycle of birth and death. And we get this chance only once after going through the life cycle of 84 lakh species. 
Then how could we be free from this endless suffering of birth and death? 

For complete knowledge read this holy spiritual book "Gyan Ganga" 
To get it free of cost, mention your👇
Name :-.......
Address :-.......
Pin Code :-.......

DASS BITTU KUMAR

Gaganjit K Fateh Chauhan Harshul Pandey Ishpreet Chabra Jaidev Guru #MasterChefLaRevancha Saint Rampal Ji has revealed the True Scripture-Based worship to this world. His disciples are doing worship in accordance with the Holy Scriptures. Doing worship against the injunctions of our scriptures is a cause of religious decline and faith. https://t.co/El4O5bFeAq #nojotophoto #ਵਿਚਾਰ

read more
 Gaganjit K Fateh Chauhan Harshul Pandey Ishpreet Chabra Jaidev Guru #MasterChefLaRevancha
Saint Rampal Ji has revealed the True Scripture-Based worship to this world. His disciples are doing worship in accordance with the Holy Scriptures. Doing worship against the injunctions of our scriptures is a cause of religious decline and faith. https://t.co/El4O5bFeAq
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification