Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Lalan Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Lalan Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about lalan singh, lalan kumar singh 20, lalan singh sister 210, lalan singh 590, lalan jha,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Manish Kumar

ठाकुर! तुम्हारें दोस्त ने धोखा दिया, 
तुम्हारी सब जमीन-जायदाद हड़प ली।

ललन! यहाँ जीता-जागता दोस्त खो दिया, 
तुम हो कि जमीन-जायदाद का रोना रो रहे हो। #Dialogue #Lalan vs #Thakur
#yqbaba #yqdidi #yqhindi #yqdialogue #2

Ankit Singh

A letter directly from a frnds heart. 
I know her from first year since our first practical exam ,the sexiest girl was my partner in cheating, that day I didn't know that this girl is going to be my partner in gossips.I never thought that you r going to play an important role in this colourful world of mine.
When I look at her today, I realize my love for her grows deeper, richer, and more satisfying as time goes by. Whenever something good happens, she's the first person I want to tell. When something bad happens, I know that I can count on her.
My dance partner, benchmate (not frequently Q ki tu verma ke sath bethti hai🙄),momos vali #lalan,the girl with beautiful eyes, the girl with Nagin c julfe,the girl with big heart and sexy adaae..the one and only my ammo.
Being apart from you is more difficult than I ever imagined. I see reminders of you everywhere I look, and they make me ache to be near you again.I love you with all my heart. I cherish every moment we spend together , vo canteen me launde Tarna ,aur laundo ka chakkar lagana😆,and I love you even more in the moments when we are apart. Tonight as I write this letter, it's like you are right here with me. I miss you, darling. Jaldi lockdown khule I really wanna meet u and spend some quality time, some amazing moments and a lots of fun with you ,club jana h masti karni h benhchod.Whenever I am with you, it is like having my emotional batteries recharged with joy.Your presence pleases my mind and wouldn't only me bc teachers ko bhi hota h aur na jane kin kin ko. I love you sincerely, completely and with no reservation.I want you to know that there's no one who can replace you. So, I just wanted to say I love you and I'm really grateful to have a frnd like you .you supports me adore me ,make me feel like I'm the only one hala ki vo sach hi h but still you makes me feel special. 
You showed me the meaning of love not with your words but with your care. In life there are certain things that words cannot explain . I never felt like this before in my life. My respect for you has grown so much over the past couple of months.I would have never imagined that we would be where we are today. I don't think that our bond will ever fade or wither. I'll always be there for you .We are best of friends. My college life is perfect with you in it. Thank you, My sexy lady for making me feel so special and beautiful.
Now as you know ur frnd love shayries so kuch chand lines for beautiful girl and I'm adding those line to this beautiful letter to make this letter even more special 
Mere Lafjo Mai Hai Taarif Ek Chehre Ki 
Mere Mehboob Ki Musrukarat Se Chalti Hai Shayari Meri

.Jo Surror Hai  Teri Aankhon Mai 
Wo Baat Kaha Maikhane Mai 
Bas Tu Mil Jaaye Fir Kya Rakha Hai jamane Mai #Love #Girlfriend 

#leftalone

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification