Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best militarylove Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best militarylove Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about cute love story in tamil, funny military love quotes, military love quotes, mother love milk supplement, military love poems,

• 5 Followers
  • 5 Stories

Devanshi Dadwal

I hope you would have checked out my Series Romeo... You can find it out using the hashtag; #romeomilitaryseries More parts coming soon... #Action #Thriller #IndianArmy #militarylove #miltary

read more
"Romeo- It's an order!" I hope you would have checked out my Series 
Romeo...
You can find it out using the hashtag; #romeomilitaryseries 
More parts coming soon...

#action
#thriller
#indianarmy

🎶💃soul Of Music ❣️

Good morning. Happy Republic Day. Post your #letters to the republic. #dearindia Collaborating with YourQuotehappyrepublicday #Indian #militarylove #preethirockz#ips #chochi

read more
You are my identification 
And I'm your soldier 
You are my  best residence 
And I'm the responsible person  .

Live for the NATION 
Work for the NATION .🇮🇳🇮🇳 Good morning. Happy Republic Day. Post your #letters to the republic. #dearindia    
Collaborating with YourQuote#happyrepublicday  #indian #militarylove  #preethirockz#ips #chochi

deep.writes._

#PulwamaAttack Today is Valentine's day.... 
the day of love
and the day  converted into 
a black day... 
our 44 military army men
got martyrize in pulwama attack......😢
in the love of country.. 
who loves the most to 
our country ....
never forget to them, 
who sacrificed their lives 
in the love of country.... 
          R. I. P.😢

©dil-e-alfaaz #militarylove  #शहीद #army #lifesacrified #Country 

#PulwamaAttack

Akhilesh Dwivedi

My Gun is Like my son. I look after it until the battle begins. Once the battle begins, my gun protects me from the front. #guns #militarylove #indianarmedforces #armedforces #akhileshdwivedi #thinktankakhil #machinegun #nsg #nationalsecurityguard #nojotophoto

read more
 My Gun is Like my son. I look after it until the battle begins. Once the battle begins, my gun protects me from the front.

#guns #militarylove #indianarmedforces #armedforces #akhileshdwivedi #thinktankakhil
#machinegun #nsg #nationalsecurityguard

Blurred Insights

I am shading my love red To be sent to you In all those letters of yours in my name. I was told the love is coloured red, So is the blood. I have seen blood more So i fear it lesser than telling you about all. Letting you know everytime I felt completely wretched when i pushed you aside. #Poetry #Love #Believe #Hope #Blood #Red #Doodle #Like #doodling #inked #poem #writing #blurredinsights #write #indianwriter #writingmagic #longdistance #postcards #followthejourney #blackpen #writinglove #allaboutlove #navylove #militarylove #artshare #writingletters #iloveyou

read more
 I am shading my love red
To be sent to you
In all those letters of yours in my name.
I was told the love is coloured red,
So is the blood.
I have seen blood more 
So  i fear it lesser than telling you about all.
Letting you know everytime I felt completely wretched when i pushed you aside.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification