Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dilkiaawaj Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dilkiaawaj Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about dil ki love shayari, tumhe koi aur dekhe to jalta hai dil lyrics, shayari dil se love, love shayari dil se, sawre ko dil me basa kar to dekho lyrics,

• 26 Followers
  • 44 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Suno_Dil_Ki

#onenight #dilkiaawaj 💔💔💔

read more
mute video

Siddhesh Palve

#mehnat #goldenkeyofsucess #Emotional #dilkiaawaj supportmepublic🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏#newcretor #share #followformore 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 #Life

read more
mute video

Siddhesh Palve

mute video

saubi joshi

mute video

Sarfuddin Ansari

kya likhu mai apane bare me tu nahi to samajh kuchh nahi hai mere pas 

s.Ansari

©Sarfuddin Ansari #love #dilkiaawaj

#sunflower

Kaushik

Am sitting amidst this mixed fragrance of  sorts of candles ,fragrance sticks and  flowers from nearby temples . These soothing breezes , melody  of waves striking the staircase ,fragrances and the chants of shlokas and Artis with jingling bell  on bank of river Ganga  here at Varanasi have become an integral part of me in these past 4 years but from the past 2 months all these have started stinging in my eyes. The ghats known for their quietness and peace are upsurging a scream inside me. Sitting here at the lower banks with legs dipped in the river, watching the waves coming and getting away I too want to get away with these waves somewhere else and not to return anymore. Each day with sun setting back I found myself sitting  here far away from the people ,all alone and somewhere lost in my own world, bidding sun a goodbye and welcoming the harmonying dark within me.I have been doing this for past 4 years when I first came to this city but from the past 2 months this have been hard to come and sit here.

4 years back coming to this city from a small nearby village was a totally different experience for me. This city bought me a new view and way to life. Being new and all alone I made  these refreshing banks my first companion here. Soon I got admitted in college, got friends but the love and visits to these banks remained same.  It was a one such rainy evening ,we were  just roaming ,passing gossips  when in the dizzling shower of light drops  I saw her for the first time with shining rain droplets on her face and raining love through her eyes . The rain that day had showered the love for me. She later turn out as a mutual friend of mine, we got introduced ,started meeting, became Friend and don’t know exactly when started to like each other. Our love started, got cherished here at these banks only.  But a 2 months earlier  she left me and everyone else alone here when she met a accident and despite of all the prayers and efforts she was gone.

Now 4 years past the same day we met here for first time, it is raining again ,the tears are getting lost in raindrops . The rain is washing the outer me but the inner fire stays lit . The pain and the sorrow remains same . I closed my eyes and all those memories went through my eyes all of a sudden . I hear a voice from a group passing by sideways “someone is there all wet in rain, must be drunk.” I looked at them smiled with the lips only as the eyes denied ,get up and went away.

©Kaushik #dilkiaawaj 
#river 

#Love

Yash Dave

✍️यश दवे #dilseyash #dilkibat #dilkiaawaj #raatkibaat

read more
mute video

Pt Mani

#dilkiaawaj

read more
दिल की बड़ी अरमां थी कि टूटकर चाहेंगे उसे,
सच कहूं तो टूटे बहुत पर चाहना नही छोड़े।

©Pt Mani #dilkiaawaj

S Tiwari

घुटन होती है हर रिश्ते मे अब 
मन करता है इतनी दूर चली जाऊ अगर कोई अपना कहकर आवाज भी दे ना तो आवाज सुनायी ना दे !
#Broken

©S Tiwari #Broken
#dilkiaawaj

Sudhir Yadav

आसुओ की भाषा पढने के लिये आंखो को दिलो में
उतरना जरूरी है,
जरूरी नहीं कि सब कुछ आंखें ही बयां करें,
कभी-कभी आंसुओं को पढनें के लिये दिलों को बयां होना जरूरी है।

sudhir yadav😍 #LightsInHand #Dard #Dil #dilkiaawaj
loader
Home
Explore