Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best hismemories Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best hismemories Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about soldier love letters to his wife, ovid and his love poetry, to touch the hem of his garment, love poetry for his birthday, a student said to his master,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Monika Monu

Scattered Hearts Broken Promises #deservebetter #mylove #hismemories love #yopowrimo #yqbaba #wednesday #mind_of_quotes_

read more
You knew me better than I know myself
Yet you left me behind
Thinking that I can survive without you
While I sat down picking up
The pieces of my heart that you broke Scattered Hearts
Broken Promises
#deservebetter #mylove #hismemories #love #yopowrimo #yqbaba #wednesday  #mind_of_quotes_

Madhav Chaudhary

lines on tears(his memories) for girls... Thank u so so much Piyali for making such a beautiful creation... #hismemories #hermemories #She #he #WithoutYou #Love #tears #loveyou #loveu #withhoutyou Piyali ♡ Singer 🎶 Saloni Singh Shalu Kumari

read more
पत्तों की जगह 
आंसू गिर रहे थे, 
छाता हाथ में धरे 
हम भीग रहे थे... lines on tears(his memories) for girls... Thank u so so much Piyali for making such a beautiful creation...
#hismemories #hermemories #she #he #withoutyou #love #tears #loveyou #loveu #withhoutyou  Piyali ♡ Singer 🎶 Saloni Singh Shalu Kumari

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification