Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best astory Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best astory Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about rectification rights transferred to ast, shah ast hussain shayari, durava shariracha asto manacha nhi shayri marathi 0, durava shariracha asto manacha nhi shayri 0, lady astor quotes,

• 9 Followers
  • 16 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Pintu Pandit Ji

mute video

Aady

I've been fantasizing about the end for sometime now. The sweet bliss of nothingness, ebbing the pain of the present. I've been waiting for an escape, one that's not so transient, anything is better than this, #aletter #astory #apoem #savinggrace

read more
The feeling of nothingness...

//caption// I've been fantasizing about the end
for sometime now.
The sweet bliss of nothingness, 
ebbing the pain of the present.

I've been waiting for an escape,
one that's not so transient,
anything is better than this,

Aady

The raindrops slipped down her face as she looked straight at him. "What is it?" he asked. "I have quite a confession to make," she replied, looking down at her halfway tied shoes. "Why don't you come inside? Its pouring buckets," he asked, opening the door a bit wider. "No! I need to do this before I chicken out again," she replies looking back up at him. #StoryTeller #enough #astory #savinggrace #intherain

read more
A love story in the rain... 

//caption// The raindrops slipped down her face as she looked straight at him. 

"What is it?" he asked. "I have quite a confession to make," she replied, looking down at her halfway tied shoes. 

"Why don't you come inside? Its pouring buckets," he asked, opening the door a bit wider. 

"No! I need to do this before I chicken out again," she replies looking back up at him.

Bindu Manchikalapudi

#Bindu #b #astory #storyoflove life #Pain love #you

read more
A STORY OF ...???

How beautiful a feeling of loving someone can be! So selfless, isn't it? To care about someone, to think about their smile every time. Let me take you to the story of "love"!

From where I have to start! What was the beginning of this story! Do I have to start from the days I loved him or the days when we were madly in love or the days of ignorance or the days of hatred or the days of heartbreak? Oops! Surprisingly, I remember the end of the story than the start bcoz I feel only the last day was genuine. Remaining days we were just acting and trying to make a beautiful relationship. That's the mistake. Instead of dominating each other with perfect actions, maybe discussing each other's flaws could have helped to save our relationship. We never realized that we were filling our days with lies. The day we talked about our opinions, every sentence resembled a complaint. We fought until we lost control over our words, until we understand that we were not the same type, until we broke our relation, of course until we get separated.
Was it a story of acceptance?
Was it a story of ignorance?
Was it a story of misunderstandings?

Ah! Maybe it's the story of "PAIN"! #bindu #B #astory #storyoflove #life #pain #love   #you

Nitesh Sinwal

#astory @सांध्यगीत #nohappynosad #कविता

read more
मायूस भी हूँ
मौन भी हूँ
खुद से अभी अनजान भी हूँ
राह अकेली है
डगर ज़रा विरान है
खुद पर भरोसा है
मगर मन में भावनाओं का अजब सा तूफ़ान है
कलम चल रही है
पर शब्दों के खेल से अभी अनजान हूँ
खेल है शब्दों का या खेल है 
दुनिया का इससे ज़रा अबोध हूँ
अबोध बालक हूँ मैं
या नासमझ कोई मूर्ख हूँ ?
मूर्ख हूँ तो क्यों हूँ ?
करते तभी लोग मेरा उपहास है क्यों ?
उपहास करना फ़ितरत है उनकी
या मुझे में ही कोई कमी है ऐसी ! 
कमी है भी तो क्या कमी है ?
और ये कमी है क्यों?
न जाने मन मेरा सवालों के
इस कटहरे में क्यों खड़ा है यूँ ?

©Nitesh sinwal #astory

@सांध्यगीत 

#nohappynosad

Rahul rk....

KUCH KAHAANIYA SIRF HUMNE JAANI
kisi aur ko sunayi hi nahi 
BAAT KUCH KUCH KITAAB MEIN KAID HAI 
kisi aur ko batayi hi nahi

Rahulrk...! 
followMEon#instaRahulrk778 #reading #ASTORY#about#self

Pre_musafir

I forget u dear but didn't the lesson and I think it help to many. Thanks. Your love. #shreyaag #NojotoWriter #Watch #cheatedon #lovefailure #astory #norevenge #movedon #Hope #dontbeback #hateugive

read more
Hope Dear JULY,
Hy,
     It was almost a year gone from today. But you are special so I planned you for remembering the Past and Write it On a paper. on this day I planned to meet her after long gap of 2 months and the date was 7th of this month. I really didnt know what's going on with us from last 10 days, Daily Argument, Doubt, Quarrel, hang up's on Call, no response over Whatsapp, Message and un-regular behaviour from both side. Any how I managed her to meet on 7th, and I did. Little bit Shopping to make feel Fine, Argued her to create her Demand that she need this and that, you know why i'm doing this. okay let me know you first, why?
........ Point will start from next post.

I wana write some words, which can create a story from that day till end. When I was innocent and somone Broken me. But yet I didnt writing here to take Revenge. My moto is to Explain how life become Hell and Un-Responsive even in good things after got Cheated in teenage or middle age. I forget u dear but didn't the lesson and I think it help to many.
Thanks.
Your love.
#shreyaag #nojotowriter #watch #cheatedon #lovefailure #astory #norevenge #movedon #hope #dontbeback #hateugive

Pre_musafir

Yes!!
I was Broken.
&
everyone know when 'was' used.

-Shreyaag Not now, I know my worth.
#shreyaag #shreyasuman #hateu #selfwritten #selfquote #writer #astory #norevenge #movedon #nojotoofficial #nojotohindi #nojotovoice #nojotoofficials #nojoto #nojoto.com

Pre_musafir

मैं तेरे बगीचे का आम हूँ|
पत्थर भी खा लेता हूँ तेरी ख़ुशी के लिए||

-Shreyaag सिर्फ़ डर रे‍हता है tutne se अब||
#shreyaag #writerscommunity #writing #astory #watch #norevenge #movedon #writersofinstagram #writerlove #nojotoofficial #nojotohindi #nojotovoice #twoliner

Pre_musafir

तुझे ना करूँ बदनाम ये शहर मे| तेरा मोहब्बत पे एक किताब लिख दूँ|| #shreyaag #writerpain #writerscommunity #writing #astory #Watch #norevenge #movedon #writersofinstagram #writerlove #nojotoofficial #nojotohindi #Nojotovoice #nojotoofficials nojoto nojoto.com

read more
बोहत कर लीं तेरी दिवानगी पर शायरी|
अब तेरी करतूतों पर किताब लिखूँगा||

-Shreyaag तुझे ना करूँ बदनाम ये शहर मे|
तेरा मोहब्बत पे एक किताब लिख दूँ||
#shreyaag #writerpain #writerscommunity #writing #astory #watch #norevenge #movedon #writersofinstagram #writerlove #nojotoofficial #nojotohindi #nojotovoice #nojotoofficials #nojoto #nojoto.com
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification