Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best bestteachers Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best bestteachers Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about the best is yet to come meaning in hindi, the best is yet to come quotes, the best is yet to come meaning in marathi, yelling the best is yet to come, the best is yet to come meaning,

• 6 Followers
  • 8 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

DHIRAJ SANJAY MALI

Yes, teacher's are our second parents! They also pioneer our future. ☺️☺️ #philosophical #hamareguruhamaripahchan #teachers #bestteachers life #ourteachers #guru #yqdidi

read more
माता और पिता के अलावा 
केवल हमारे गुरु ही वह व्यक्ति हैं 
जो हमारी तरक्की की कामना 
करते हैं और हमारी तरक्की पर 
खुशी जाहिर करते हैं। 
बाकी तो बस तालियाँ बजाते हैं। Yes, teacher's are our second parents! They also pioneer our future. ☺️☺️
#philosophical
#hamareguruhamaripahchan
#teachers
#bestteachers
#life
#ourteachers
#guru

Dhiraj Mali

Yes, teacher's are our second parents! They also pioneer our future. ☺️☺️ #philosophical #hamareguruhamaripahchan #teachers #bestteachers life #ourteachers #guru #yqdidi

read more
माता और पिता के अलावा 
केवल हमारे गुरु ही वह व्यक्ति हैं 
जो हमारी तरक्की की कामना 
करते हैं और हमारी तरक्की पर 
खुशी जाहिर करते हैं। 
बाकी तो बस तालियाँ बजाते हैं। Yes, teacher's are our second parents! They also pioneer our future. ☺️☺️
#philosophical
#hamareguruhamaripahchan
#teachers
#bestteachers
#life
#ourteachers
#guru

SAYEEDA TASNEEM ARIF

mute video

Anwar_Quotes

Do The Best Anomg Good .. #bestteachers #nojotophoto

read more
 Do The Best Anomg Good ..
#bestteachers

Nagashree YS

Happy teachers day.. thank you for making me wht I'm today..... without a teacher like you I would be an incomplete version of myself yet thank you for making me the complete version of my self... #HappyTeachersday #Nojatoenglish #nojatoteachers #nojatoenglishquotes #nojato #nojotophoto #bestteachers

read more
 Happy teachers day.. 
thank you for making me wht I'm today..... 
without a teacher like you I would be an incomplete version of myself yet thank you for making me the complete version of my self... 
#happyteachersday
#nojatoenglish 
#nojatoteachers 
#nojatoenglishquotes 
#nojato

Nagashree YS

Happy teachers day.. thank you for making me wht I'm today..... without a teacher like you I would be an incomplete version of myself yet thank you for making me the complete version of my self... #HappyTeachersday #Nojatoenglish #nojatoteachers #nojatoenglishquotes #nojato #bestteachers

read more
 Happy teachers day.. 
thank you for making me wht I'm today..... 
without a teacher like you I would be an incomplete version of myself yet thank you for making me the complete version of my self... 
#happyteachersday
#nojatoenglish 
#nojatoteachers 
#nojatoenglishquotes 
#nojato

Akhil Kael

Never give up- I learnt from ants,
not skipping my practice - I learn't from cubs!
freedom of thought - I learnt from Flamingos, 
And this list just grows 
patience from Buddha. 
Harmony from peacocks.
protecting loved one's from kanagaroos,
survival from tiger,
faith from dogs,
being humble from cows, #NojotoQuote #nature #animals #bestteachers #nojotoevery #nojotovideos #nojoto #nevergiveup #success #brave #willpower #staylearner
#keeplearning
#powerofwriting 
#poweroflove #inspiration #motivation

Kankane Rakhi Surendra

Happy Teacher's Day to all the wonderful teachers who play such an important role by moulding our lives into a positive direction, and help us prepare for the future. They are indeed an important pillar of our society. Gratitude 🙏💐 #Teachersday #lifelessons #teachingsoflife #bestteachers #lifehacks #lifequotes #teachersdaycelebration #kankanerakhis gratitude🙏

read more
 Happy Teacher's Day to all the wonderful teachers who play such an important role by moulding our lives into a positive direction, and help us prepare for the future. They are indeed an important pillar of our society. Gratitude 🙏💐

#teachersday #lifelessons #teachingsoflife #bestteachers #lifehacks #lifequotes #teachersdaycelebration #kankanerakhis #gratitude🙏

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification