Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best senseofhumor Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best senseofhumor Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 10 Followers
  • 10 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Anonymous

Dedicating a #testimonial to Vishal Lakra A very happy birthday to you💐🎂🍰 You are really a good person, who have the combination of madness😂 and kindness😊. I don't know you much. But yaa, your quotes and memes give a glance of your goodness😇 and sense of humor😅... 💛😊 May your coming years be special for you....💐 Keep going, be happy always and yaa, keep enjoying ice creams and cold drinks😂 🍦🍷🍦, but not now 🙅 Ohk then, Enjoy your day and Take care #keepsmiling #happybirthday #godblessyou #birthdaywishes #Kind #senseofhumor #Wellwishes

read more
Wish you a very Happy Birthday
May you get every happiness 
on your way
May your every sorrows 
will move away
May every special come to you 
this day
May you have smiles like a 
perfume spray Dedicating a #testimonial to Vishal Lakra

A very happy birthday to you💐🎂🍰
You are really a good person, who have the combination of madness😂 and kindness😊. I don't know you much. But yaa, your quotes and memes give a glance of your goodness😇 and sense of humor😅... 💛😊 May your coming years be special for you....💐 Keep going, be happy always and yaa, keep enjoying ice creams and cold drinks😂 🍦🍷🍦, but not now 🙅

Ohk then, 
Enjoy your day and Take care

Kumar's

अब तो शांत रहने की इतनी आदत हो गई है,
कि मेरे फोन की बैटरी अगर बिना कुछ किए 100% से सीधा 40% पर भी आ जाए 
तो सोचता हूं छोड़ो यार आख़िर उसे भी तो हक़ है अपनी बैटरी जीने का #batterylife #comedymaddy #senseofhumor

Het Modi

i have sense? ps. what if they had nose or eye or any sense? would you call it #senseofhumor ? 😂 #punnyhues #hue_of_humour #Punchayat #punny #Humour #Funny #Pun

read more
My jokes don't have eyes, ears, nose, skin or tongue.
I know, they literally don't have any sense.
 i have sense?

ps. what if they had nose or eye or any sense? 
would you call it #senseofhumor ? 😂

#punnyhues #hue_of_humour 

#punchayat #punny #humour #funny #pun

Amit Kumar Maurya

मानते है सब रब को,  जानता पर कोई नहीं
जानते है लोग सब को पर, मानता कोई नहीं
जीते तो सब हैं पर, जीना जानता कोई नहीं
पढ़ते तो सब है, पर समझता हर कोई नहीं।। #61stquote 
#mait 
#liveyourlife 
#wisequotes 
#senseofhumor

Amit Maurya

मानते है सब रब को,  जानता पर कोई नहीं
जानते है लोग सब को पर, मानता कोई नहीं
जीते तो सब हैं पर, जीना जानता कोई नहीं
पढ़ते तो सब है, पर समझता हर कोई नहीं।। #61stquote 
#mait 
#liveyourlife 
#wisequotes 
#senseofhumor

Benam Astitva

Humour generates after each counselling 🤪😝😂🤣✌ #senseofhumor #Meme #Humour #HUMOUROUS #humourquotes #BreakUp #breakupquotes #benamastitva

read more
He  :  Pehle ladki hogi
She:  Pehle ladka hoga

Reality: Pehle break-up hota hai. 😜 Humour generates after each counselling 🤪😝😂🤣✌

#senseofhumor
#meme
#humour
#humourous 
#humourquotes  
#breakup

Durga Sankar Suar

You can fabricate your laughter but not the smile.
Sense the variation. 

#senseofhumor 
#laughter 
#smile 
#fakesmile

Kamal Chandra Lenka

A sense of HUMOUR may not be a cure,
but it's a hell of a GOOD painkiller.  #senseofhumor #painkiller #good #yqbaba #yqtales #yqkick

Gyana Ranjan Sethy

I might remember a few hot girls I saw, but I remember all the beautiful women I talked to. #yqbaba #yqdidi #wellspokengirl #senseofhumor #Bimbo #onesidedlove #Fact#meltingwords

read more
 A well-spoken girl, with the foundation of intelligence and blush of humor shines brighter than a bimbo out of the parlour. 
I might remember a few hot girls I saw, but I remember all the beautiful women I talked to.

#yqbaba #yqdidi #wellspokengirl  #senseofhumor #bimbo #onesidedlove #fact#meltingwords

First Last

It's the prep of the self-defense that grip up all of the sense! #senseofhumor #Defense #Favor #ihateitwhen ⛓️🗣️📲 #Senseless #flavour #writemealetter #feveroflove ✍️🕉 #Life_experience

read more
.......................... It's the prep of the self-defense that grip up all of the sense!

#senseofhumor #defense #favor #ihateitwhen ⛓️🗣️📲 #senseless #flavour #writemealetter #feveroflove ✍️🕉
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification