Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best my_words Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best my_words Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about words of wisdom love, love shayari hindi girlfriend 140 words, k for words with pictures, the long black train words, the black death words,

• 96 Followers
  • 157 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Pankhuri Shukla

mute video

Shikha Dixit

शुरूआत nojoto #ek_shuruaat #my_words #mere_ehsaas

read more
mute video

Dishant self

#my_words for a kind girl

read more
mute video

Anurag Surana

#Tu_Meri_Hai #audio #nojoto_audio #Shayari #my_words #shayar_surana Deepika DIKSHA SINGH aman6.1 Jonny vinodsaini Shikha Sharma #शायरी

read more
mute video

indra sharma

mute video

S.R. Saifi

mute video

Aisha Awasthi

mute video

Amisha Singh.

mute video

Poetess Amna

👉 Depression VS Ignorance 👈 Whoever wins in the end but they can't break your dreams If someone is not with you or someone has said something wrong to you, for God's sake, don't separate yourself into depression like this. Do you think that you need someone else to look at your existence in the mirror? Here is the story of my point of view.😊 Hopefully this will have a profound effect on you all. Ignore, if you can 👀❤️🤟 #Dreams #Break #nojotovideo #Miss_you #my_words #cant #My_Poetry_My_Life #shushantsinghrajput

read more
mute video

Poetess Amna

There is a lot of depth in the poetry written on the three year old friendship. It's like years ago my childhood friend understood my grief behind my smile and never let me be alone, I couldn't walk at all, but I never felt like I wasn't well. Years ago, my ALLAH strengthened my faith by giving me a beautiful relationship like friendship. This belief has given me the strength to persevere even today. That's why when I see this face in university today, I remember all my childhood friendships fro #nojotovideo #my_words #My_Poetry_My_Life #alhumdulillah

read more
mute video
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification