Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Dat Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Dat Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about dat me dard hone par kya kare, akkel dat in english, dat ka dard kaise dur kare, dat love bengali poem, botlan de dat khul gaye,

• 23 Followers
  • 197 Stories

subzar gull

#Dat

read more
mute video

राजौरिया जी

mute video

Ayush Malu

Your smile  
🤩my parents should be proud of
dat m not addicted to alchoal drugs 
m addicted to dat smile🤩
dat gives me sukkon
dat gives me a hangover
dat givew me a goosmebumps🤩
if anyone ask me what makes u happy
i simply show dat smile🤩
just make her smile n see me always smiling😘 #smileaddict#ofher#Navjothaldani#shamesukhan#smile#addiction

Ayush Malu

Dat calmess face
dat melodious voice
dat killer look
hold on universe just hold diz momemnt
i just wanna feel diz precious moment
lyk its just forever 
just hold on🤩 #poet#poetry#shamesukhan

Ayush Malu

poempoetrymagicgrlofmylyf

read more
Dat dark night
Dat dark cloud
Dat dark sky
still dat beauty
still dat face has the power to
spreadness just by her smile n look #poem#poetry#magicgrl#ofmylyf

Chitra Agarwal

#expectation

read more
The thing i learned wid passing years is dat do only dat much for anyone in which you dont expect ppl to do dat in return for u..because der is no use of breaking urself into mllion pieces for making someone happy and den expecting d same from dem..nd if they dont do only u vl feel bad..so dont push ur limits..make urself prior of all..because no one will come to pick u up wen u get broken.. #expectation

aditi s

i wish you were there to tell me...

dat i m the most beautiful girl
dat you are blessed you found me
dat you could talk endlessly with me
dat your life changed because of me

dat you left me for someone else
who was just more attractive than me..!!
and you truly never cared what a beautiful heart meant
but you wanted a beautiful face #nojotoenglish

Amit Dangi Thakur

#amitthakur1304 #lifequotes #googalquest #onesided #moon #dat #friendship #love #lovequotes

PP

read more
Thankew to all the people who were always der to create a mess nd problem in my life.
It taught me dat ya i m capable enough to solve everything myself with d help of my permanent ones!!
Nd ya as my nature says I ll be the sweetest with you.So,sweet dat u wont recognise the difference between my sweetness and me giving you the best answer!

PP

read more
Why best frnds are your priority?
Because when all the people whom u thought to be with u for life leave u dat person will be der with u throughout.Even when u will find a chance of having a fight with dat person nd just let dat person go off ur life.Dat person would even slap u nd say stop behaving like this stupid i ll always be der by ur side!
                            ~PP
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification