Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Sinner Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Sinner Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about sinner to nashik distance, sinner meaning in marathi, feeling like a sinner blackpink, quotes about sinner, lord jesus christ son of god have mercy on me a sinner,

• 30 Followers
  • 55 Stories

indefinite_mirage

A winner. #talaash #Winner #Sinner Life #Life_experience Love #lust #poem Poetry #nojoenglish UnHeardकवि Bhagyashree Jena Bibhuprasad Biswal:Aesthete #Motivational

read more

Mathan kumar G

#sin thoughts #killing #Sinner life love

read more
If killing is a sin, then I have committed  a sin, by killing the thoughts about  you. #sin #thoughts #killing #sinner #life #love

chirag mittal

A sinner in the sight
but that's a mirror
Oh!! Okay, Alright....  who is the sinner?
#yqbaba #yqdidi #yqbhaijan #always_and_forever #sinner #sight

Mayaank Modi

Not everyone is a sinner ..
Sometimes, the situation plays it's part .. #yqbaba #sinner #everyone #situation

Ayush Singh (Speeding._Bullet)

You must be thinking he writes something fake 
something full of illusions. 
But believe his writings 
He writes each and every word to counteract his everyday unforgivable sins and the stress of sadness he has to face for being that kind of sinner. 
He tries to hide his pain behind his writings.  #yqbaba #unforgivable #sinner

Ayush Singh (Speeding._Bullet)

#Sinner I have committed the most grievous sin of my life. #yqbaba

read more
From this Durga Puja its a vow I take 
To never worship any God as I am a sinner of the most grievous sin which I can't speak up so clear 
But I know I am wrong so it makes me completely worthless of worshipping any God including Goddess Durga.  #sinner I have committed the most grievous sin of my life. #yqbaba

AYUSH SINGH

You must be thinking he writes something fake 
something full of illusions. 
But believe his writings 
He writes each and every word to counteract his everyday unforgivable sins and the stress of sadness he has to face for being that kind of sinner. 
He tries to hide his pain behind his writings.  #yqbaba #unforgivable #sinner

AYUSH SINGH

#Sinner I have committed the most grievous sin of my life. #yqbaba

read more
From this Durga Puja its a vow I take 
To never worship any God as I am a sinner of the most grievous sin which I can't speak up so clear 
But I know I am wrong so it makes me completely worthless of worshipping any God including Goddess Durga.  #sinner I have committed the most grievous sin of my life. #yqbaba

Shiraj Naidu

When you sit quiet and idle listening to the raindrops you realise the times you have wasted in enjoyment and how a sinner you are #Sinner life #lust #realization #raindrops #sin #idle

read more
Long faced and the idle I
Far gone the lustful spring
Raindrops muzzled the dodgy ear.
Yet again the silent sin. When you sit quiet and idle listening to the raindrops you realise the times you have wasted in enjoyment and how a sinner you are
#sinner #life #lust #realization #raindrops #sin #idle

Diwa

Random Wordplay. #sin #Sinner #yqbaba

read more
Kill the sin--not the sinner.
Forgive him, for real;
Yet, beware, beware! Random Wordplay.
#sin #sinner #yqbaba
loader
Home
Explore
Events