Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best benefit Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best benefit Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about benefit me, friend in benefit, people who use others for their own benefit quotes, kuvare lincoln benefit life, benefit of running in morning in hindi,

• 12 Followers
  • 69 Stories

Poet Maddy

अब पूरी तरह भूलना, चाहता हूँ मैं उसको........ #completely#Forget#Remember#excuse#wait#benefitLife#come........ #Poetry

read more
अब पूरी तरह भूलना, 
चाहता हूँ मैं उसको........
क्योंकि याद करने का, 
उसे कोई बहाना नहीं है....
उसका इंतज़ार करके भी,
भला क्या फ़ायदा होगा....
जिसको हमारी ज़िंदगी में,
अब आना ही नहीं है.......

©Poet Maddy अब पूरी तरह भूलना, 
चाहता हूँ मैं उसको........
#Completely#Forget#Remember#Excuse#Wait#Benefit#Life#Come........

Suhail Anwar

❤ ❤ ❤ #iamsuhailanwar #fasting #benefit " उपवास के लाभ " 1. विषाक्त पदार्थों को हटा दें। 2. चयापचय को बढ़ावा देता है। #nojotophoto #Life_experience

read more
 ❤ ❤ ❤
#iamsuhailanwar 
#Fasting #Benefit

" उपवास के लाभ " 

1. विषाक्त पदार्थों को हटा दें।  
2. चयापचय को बढ़ावा देता है।

@Motivationmantr

You will never lose as
"When you not Achieve you get  Experience and  If you Succeed you get  Prize". #January #Motivation #Success #Life #Experience #Benefit #Never

Gurtej Singh

##benefit of copying good habits##

read more
If you are copying bad habits 
of others then you will become a bad man
and
if you are trying to copy 
good habits of others then
you will become a good man. it is depend on you to whom you will 
copy.. ##benefit  of copying  good habits##

Dheeru

karta hu salam bure waqt ko
karta hu salam bure waqt ko
dikha diya isne kon apna hai 
kon nahi #benefit #fakepeople #cheater

Preeti

#praise#benefit#nojotoenglish

Bilingual Storyteller

#Dua

read more
اللَّهُمَّ انْفَعْنِي بِمَا عَلَّمْتَنِي وَعَلِّمْنِي مَا يَنْفَعُنِي وَزِدْنِي عِلْمًا.

O Allah, benefit me by that which You have taught me, and teach me that which will benefit me, and increase me in knowledge.
Ameen
(Sabs lnn) #Dua

onlinepuja

What is the benefit of the Satyanarayan Puja? Lord #Satyanarayana is the other name for the #Hindu God Lord #Vishnu and he is #considered the embodiment of eternal truth. #Satyanarayan #puja is most commonly performed ritualistic puja in Hindu homes. This #puja has been performed in #Hindu #Culture enthusiastically. He #devotees should perform this #puja with complete #Faith and devotion. The problems of the devotees resolve as they get the strength to get over the difficulties in life. https:

read more
 What is the benefit of the Satyanarayan Puja?

Lord #Satyanarayana is the other name for the #Hindu God Lord #Vishnu and he is #considered the embodiment of eternal truth. #Satyanarayan #Puja is most commonly performed ritualistic puja in Hindu homes. This #puja has been performed in #Hindu #culture enthusiastically. He #devotees should perform this #puja with complete #faith and devotion. The problems of the devotees resolve as they get the strength to get over the difficulties in life.

https:

muskansingh31

Everyone belongs to their benefits only. #nojoto #english #nojotoenglish #quote #benefit #people #fake #life #attitude

muskansingh31

Not everyone bears your attitude for profit, some really cares. #nojoto #english #quote #benefit #attitude #life #care #love
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification